Chapter 6

Annie pov

Why was (y/n) crying? Has she been avoiding me? I really care about her I hope nothing bad happed. All this stuff rushing to my head i didnt even see Mikasa and (y/n) talking and (y/n) crying. A rush of emotions came to me mainly jealously. As i walk torwards them she hugged Mikasa and thanked her. With that she left and walked straight past me. What did i do wrong?? I like (y/n) and all but did i do something bad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Can you please tell me what i did wrong?" I pleaded with (y/n). "No" she harshly said. "What why?" I questioned the (h/c) girl. "Becuse im okay and everything is fine now let me walk you to your bus." The walk there was awkward every time i got close to her she pushed me away slightly.

The worse part is its a long walk. Some one came running behind us. "Hey guys!" Christa said. Thats when (y/n) did something I would no think she would do at the time. She hugged her!! "Hey Christie what you doing here?" (y/n) said quietly. I knew (y/n) wanted me to leave but i wouldn't.

Christa pov

Why dose (y/n) seem so sad and mad? Is it Annie? Ohh Annie if Mikasa finds out you hurt (y/n) your in for it. I feel a hand sneak and clinch mine. I looked up to see (y/n)s watery eyes. I just grip it for reinsurance.

"Ok guys this my spot bye." Annie waves and walks to the bus. "(y/n) whats happen why are you crying?" I stoped her mid in her tacks and got on my toes and griped her shoulders. "I love Annie but i know I'm not enough she will never love me."

She confessed. "Oh (y/n) if she cant love you like we do whats the point and if she dose love you then you will find out." I reassured her. I put my arm around her waist and we walked in silence. Dosent (y/n) know we love her we are the heart. Eren,Mikasa,Armin,Sasha,Connie, And all the others love her. Maybe one day she will understand that theres not only one person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theres never only one person who loves you.