Chapter 3

Mikasa pov

I was yelling at Erin to speed up so we can get to (F/N). I was so scared that something may happen to (F/N) that Annie may try something. Erin kept holding me back saying "what's wrong Mikasa its just (F/N) and Annie what do you like (F/N) or something???" Erin knew i liked (F/N). So why is he acting like this? My thoughts got interrupted when i seen Annie's hand on (F/N) check and chin leaning towards her i ran in between them two and kinda yelled " what are you guys doing can I join?" Annie had a pissed off look on her face and instead of an answer she just rolled her eyes. (F/N) got up and tilt her head down and I could see her smiling but her eyes looked disappointed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/N) pov

I sat by Mikasa at lunch today. She just crashes her lips into mine I didn't kiss her back i was to shocked to push her away and to shock to kiss her back she stops and says..."(F/N) I'm sorry I just really like you and I didn't want Annie getting to you before I even had a chance." She continued "I do have a question do you at least think im pretty or think of me slightly the way i do?" I finally was able to speak i told her and grapped her shoulders " yes you are beautiful i slightly think the way you do." But the thing about me liking Mikasa more than a friend isn't true I love liked needed Annie not Mikasa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~