The Mail

Aphmau POV

(thoughts) Now I have 3 kids, Malachi, Levin and Lilith.. But I wonder... Will I ever find them a father? Its been 16 years now.. Malachi is 17, Levin is 16 and Lilith is 1 and a half years old! I don't have to find them a father if they don't want to but I don't want them to not have a father they always wanted. There are Garroth, Laurance, Travis and Aaron. I dont think Aaron will be ready to be in a relationship again since after the incident that happened years ago with his family.

I hear a bell from downstairs, who could ring it?

"Huh? Who's that?" I asked to myself.

I walk downstairs and reach the door, I open it and it's Laurance.

Laurance said "Hey there Aphmau! *he winks at me* How ya doin'?"

"Do that again and I'll mate you with my door!" I said.

"GAH! U-uh.. No please! I just wanna give to this mail from.. *he checks the mail* Zane?! What does he want now?!" He responded.

"What? Zane? Um, okay then! Wait Laurance, where's Garroth?"

"He's at the guard tower I think. Why?" He asks curiously.

"Just askin'. Jealous?"

"N-n-no!" He answers stuttering.

"Well then Laurance, thank you for the mail! Remember don't wink at me when you're in front of my door. Okay?"

"Yes, what you said Aphmau! *he kisses my hand* Im going to do my guard duties now!" He shouts while running.

Message from me: Hi! I know its kinda boring but I don't have enough time to write the first chapter, I'm still thinking on how to make this story even interesting and I know its really simple. But I hope you will be interested in reading the next chapter where Aphmau finds out what the mail was about!