"D-don't e-eat me?"he repeat nervously with an awkward smile.

"Puahahaha...What are you even talking about Tae?"

"Y-you said you did this,"he say pointing to the freshly-new bruise again.

I stop my laughing fit and bit my inside cheek.

"Yes I did,but I'm not a vamp V," this is awkward.

I rub the back of my neck and he blink twice before saying,"If you are not,then why did you bite me?Are you a werewolf?"His eyes went wide again and he point his index finger at me,poking my nose.I sigh.

Someone please beat up some knowledge into this pea-brained kid.His lack of IQ is giving me a hard time.

"No V, no.I'm a normal human being.Okay?"

"So....you're a cannibal?"

Okay,enough with the guessing.I smack him hard on the head.This kid is getting on my nerves.

"Owie,what's that for?"

"Will you stop saying nonsense?"I grit my teeth.

This alien-guy..Aishh

"Then why did you do this?"he half yell rubbing his hurting head,again pointing to his neck with his free hand.

My anger soothes down and nervousness fall upon me.

"I..I sleep-bite?"

Tilting his head to the other side,he raise an eyebrow and open his mouth to speak but close it back.

He scratch his head and I mentally facepalm.Idiot!Why would he believe that lame excuse.

"Hmm,that's dangerous.You are dangerous,"he point at me and continue,"Why did rich people has such a weird habit?"

"Y-you believe me?" Did he seriously believe in me?Wow,this guy is unbelievable.

"Yeah,of course.Because you say so.Aish,does this mean I can't sleep with you anymore?" He frown and face the floor,sticking out his lower lip in dismay.

I destroy his morning hair,making it look more messy.

"Of course you can.I'll try to control myself more.It seldom happen anyway," a little lie won't kill right?

"Hmmm,,"he hum and play with the hem of my pyjamas,rolling its end around his slender finger.Still looking down,he rock his body slightly forward and back,on his heels and toes while still humming incoherent words.His voice is low and slightly raspy as he speak, "You're dangerous,you know."

The way he talk and judging by the tone in his voice,that's obviously not a question.A statement!

Oh no, he did truly believe in my lie,right?Oh please do !!

I gulp rather loudly as he move toward me and leave only a few inches distance between us,tilting his head a little to his left,he look up and lock his gaze with mine.

My breath stuck on my throat,great,have I forget how to breath or what?Since when did oxygen is not in the important-things-in-life-list?

My eyes shut itself as his sweet scent invaded my nose and a hand laid on my chest,surely enough capable to feel my raging heart.To close Tae,to close.Back up now,please!

What come next was not expected more over in this kind of atmosphere and closeness,well from my side it is not,but his side?I bet he kinda predict this already.

He nod and smile but then push me out off the bathroom rather harshly,forcing my face to wish the floor a good morning.Ouch!Didn't see that coming.

He just stood by the door and giggle.

"Case close!"he happily announce."Now if you may excuse me,Detective V will have to go for a bath,"

Tck,this alien! =~="

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I'm sleepy...enjoy~~~

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa