Chapter three: The mixed danger

"Malia, thank God you came." Stiles said with a little smile that spreaded on his lips, but soonly it faded away. "Well, after thirty three texts, I don't think I've had any choice." stressing out the number thirty six, folding her arms and sticking them on her chest. Realising that Deaton and Stiles were looking at her in a weird way, just likr they saw a ghost. "What?" Narrowing her eyebrows and unpatiently waiting for the answer.

"Show me your eyes." Deaton said firmly and Malia's face was filled with confuse. "Why?" "Just do it." Stiles said it clear and loud, like he was the unpatient one. Malia just responded with a loud sigh, closing her eyes and in the same moment she opened them showing her eyes. "Look at yourself." Deaton handed her a mirror and Malia grabbed it in her hands, looking at her reflection.

"Wha.." her eyes were bright green. She still didn't know how to react but she was a little bit scared. Like she knew it was a bad thing. "What the hell was this?" Saying it after her chocolate brown eyes went back and she looked at them with worry.

"Did something traumatic happened? Like, did you maybe almost died?" Malia's eyes went down as she reminded herself on last night, the night she faced with her mother for the first time. Her lovely mother who tried to kill her. "I was almost killed by mother and being shot in chest if you mean that." Stiles's gaze went directly on Malia, freaking out a little bit because she didn't tell him.

"Why the bloody hell didn't you tell me that you are going to meet you psychotic cray cray mother?" Stiles's eyebrows raised up and eyes were widen up. "So you've been shot in chest, and you've healed?" Malia just shortly and once nodded on Deaton's question. "Even though you have ability to heal, but being shot in chest makes supernatural creature weak, maybe dying too."

"So, what am I?" Malia said as her eyes were filled with curiousity, and Stiles was unpatient to hear his answer and to see Malia's reaction. "An alpha werecoyote." Doc took a little pause, letting her process what she heard. "Being an alphs werecoyote isn't the same thing as werewolves. You do not get power if you kill the alpha. You get it with action. That's why alpha werecoyotes are much stronger."

"So, I'm the alpha?" Malia said her words slowly and clear, she never expected to say a thing like that. "Yes. Puer natus est princeps." "Born to be a leader." Malia said it with shock, taking few deep breaths. Deaton continued: "They also call it 'the mixed danger'. With this power, you aren't only werecoyote. You are another species too. Half coyote and half something. It is your job to find it out."
-
"Werewolves, kanimas, kitsunes, banshees.." Stiles said it as he flipped pages fastly with all supernatural creatures that Lydia gave him. "How are we going to find out?" Malia said it, leaning her chin on her hand and making herself more comfortable on his bed. (The scene like gif.) "Do you feel any stranger? Maybe, did you find new abilities today?" Shaking her head twice, many thoughts and suggestions were running in her head. "Well, I just found out I'm a freaking alpha and part something, so, yeah I definitely feel stranger." Stiles's lips shrugged shortly and gave her his comforting smile. "Thank you, Sti. For helping me out. I honestly don't know what would I do without you."

"I honestly don't know what would I do without you either, Mal." Saying it with soft smile. "I'm afraid. What if I hurt people? What if I can't control myself with all this power? I don't think I can handle it." Stiles's hand went on Malia's cheek, caressing it with his thumb slowly. "Pack will help you. I will help you. I will always be here for you. No matter what happens."

"Always?" "Always." On Stiles's last words, the feeling went back. Malia felt the same feeling when she felt it in Eichen house. She felt loved, safe. So, her lips locked on his again. Stiles returned the kiss, kissing her pink rose lips in soft, lovely way. It was just like the first they've kissed. It was passionate and they both were happy.

Until Malia suddenly broke the kiss. Stiles pouted, but they still were pretty close to eachother. closing her eyes and looking around. "Did you hear that?" Malia tried to focus and see where it came from. "Hear what? Malia, what do you hear?" Breathing became heavy for her, her eyes went teary. "Voices." Malia hugged Stiles and laid him on bed to protect him when she heard Lydia's scream and the same moment, all windows in room shattered.

SO SORRY THIS IS BAD LMAO. But I'm back and there will be a lot of plot twists just like this huhuh. :)) Ps it is just a beginning bbs. I hope you like it, sorry for grammar mistakes. Feedback?

Xoxo, Arijana.

Until We Find A Way || StaliaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara