Finally

Wow. I haven't updated for so long and there are so many new changes and a lot of more confidence!

First of all, I now have a girlfriend! She is my first love and hopefully my only. She accepts me for who I am and helps me figure out who I am. I have known her for a while and we have been friends since the first day we met. Over a long period of time I started developing certain feelings for her. I didn't really know what it was at first, but I do now. I am really happy I got to meet her, it has been so long since I felt like I had a place that I belonged to. She makes me very happy and I can't wait to be with her for the long run.

Next order of business, I have eliminated some pronouns! I got to figure out I don't like female pronouns! I still don't know whether I will use male pronouns or pronouns like they/them, but hey, it is a start!

Lastly, close to owning my first chest binder! I have looking for places to get binders and I have already sent out requests to receive one. (If you know where to get free binders please comment where I can find. Thanks!) I am waiting for a notification on when I will get a binder. I am still looking for different programs like that. Over all I am exited for a binder to come!

Thanks for reading!

Alex

February 12, 2016