The forbidden desire

Arjun Mehra
A successful businessman. Rich and famous at a very young age. He is known to be a rich cold hearted prince. At the age of just 29 he has gained a Arjun's rivals who are simply jealous of Arjun's fast growth in the industry. Arjun is the sole owner of more than 39 resorts and 28 restaurants world wide. Arjun became an orphan at an early age of 16, his own relatives had denied to take up his responsibility after the sudden death of his parents. The only person who offered to take Arjun's responsibility was his parent's faithful and loyal caretaker Rana. Arjun has always hidden his emotions from the world but poured everything out before Rana baba (that's what he called him). Arjun is nothing less than a handsome looking , built man with sharp business skills and a thrilling tone. Many rich women have fallen for his charms but he always kept a distance between his professional and personal life. No women till date has ever managed to trap Arjun in her beauty.

Radhika Mishra
Know as the princess of happiness. The only daughter of Akhil Mishra and Samira Mishra. She is rich but doesn't try to display her status before her friends. The fun loving, happy, bubbly, playful, and helpful Radhika has a dream in her eyes to became a well-known architect and a hope that someday this dream is surely going to be completed. Even though she has a rich background she believes that one should learn to be independent and be able to work hard and earn to provide for his or her basic needs. Her parents do not stop her from fulfilling her dreams but they can not understand her need to work in someone else's company when she can very well work in their own family business.

Mr and Mrs Mishra
Parents of Radhika Mishra. Love their only daughter very much. For them their daughter
( more about them will unfold further in the story)

Neil khanna
Radhika's best friend. His parents were friends of Akhil Mehra. He has a dark past which Radhika still does not know about. His friendship with Radhika is pure but it is always misunderstood as love.( more will unfold further in the story).