Chapter 25

Jade POV~

Knocking on the bedroom door next to my own I got no response. Using the extra key, I slammed open the door. Oops.

"Ya, Julian get up. We need to help get ready," I walk over towards the sleeping lump and grab a fistful of covers.Using any strength I ripped off the blankets revealing a body. Is it dead? I poked it a couple of times before looking at it seriously. Idiot, his head was down by the foot of the bed, his feet towards the headboard, one leg hanging off the right side, and his sticks for arms strangling the poor pillow.

It takes me a moment to locate his ear but after I find it, I pinch hard and pull hard.

"OWWWW! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!?!"

"Good morning to you too," I let go satisfied with my work, "Today we need to help pack and stuff."

"But, but, I just got off a plane," Julian whinned," turning onto his side.

"Man up," I roll him back onto his other side, "Get up or you won't get any food."

One word triggered a series of actions. He jumped out of his bed, washed his face, threw on more clothes, and was out the door in less than 5 minutes.

Food is a wonderful thing.

Taking my place at the table, Masaomi starts to assign roles. "Ukyo will get all our passports after he comes home tonight. Azusa if you could, please let Natsume and Hikaru know about the trip. And of course everyone needs to pack."

"Roger," Tsubaki grabbed another seving of food.

"Hey! Leave some for the jet lagged guy!" Julian's fork moved to grab the food before the white haired boy stole it. "Gimme the foooooood, please?" he asked again.

"The early bird gets the worm, you have no chance beating someone who fights 10 boys 3 times a day for food," he stuffed the last of the food into his enlarged mouth, "I've mastered it."

"Tch."

"Here, take some of mine," Azusa offered, dishing some of his meal.

"Wahhh, thanks."

They will get aling just fine.

Phone notification sound~

Subaru?

Where are you? We need our manager today for the hime game.

Oh sh¡t, I forgot all about the basketball team.

"Guys, I need to meet up with Subaru," I dash out of my seat and press the elevator button.

"Take me with youuuuu!" Julian shot up, mouth still full of food, and entered the elevator.

Time Skip~

"Sorry I'm late, I had to drag this pile of bones with me," I point at Julian who is currently hidding behind me despite him being a foot taller than me.

"Never mind that, come on," he drags me further into the gym and the guys greet me full of energy.

"Morning," one greets me.

"Nice to see you again," Hayato walks over to me not noticing Julian.

"Who's this? He looks white," the one who asked for homemade food said.

Out of nowhere, Satome smacked him. "Apologize, Arima."

"Sorry, sorry," the boy named Arima quickly made his way across the gym.

"But who is this?" Satome asked, eyeing Julian.

Before he could embarrass himself, I did the honor of introducing him. "This is my friend Julian who's visiting from the States. He wanted to see the game."

"Huh, okay well he can just sit there," he pointed to the bleachers.

I nodded, "I'll go get ready then, when's the game start?"

"10."

"K," I start to drag Julian towards the bleachers.

I reach for my glasses but before I successfully take them off, Julian's hand was on my arm, keeping it in place.

"Why are taking your glasses off? Why are you switching to Jasper?" he whispered frantically, "Do they know?"

"No, only my cousins know."

"You told them and they didn't freak out? You didn't have a repeat of high school?"

"Nope, they were actually very calm about the whole thing, I mean one is a doctor."

He let out a sigh, "That's a relief."

"I know right. I was so relieved."

"Hey," his voice got serious all of the sudden, " Can I stay in your room tonight, like old times?"

"Sur-"

"No." Subaru's voice rang with authority.

"Why not? We've done it hundreds of times."

"Hundreds?!"

"Yeah, back in New York."

"But he's a guy, a teenage boy, he-"

"He's also gay."

"Huh?!"