He make me speechless and I nervously chew on my chopsticks,thinking of what to say next.

"You don't have to do anything,really," the younger male raise an eyebrow and as he part his mouth to speak out his curiosity,my phone ring.

"Hold on a seconds,I'm gonna answer this first," after receiving a little approving nod,I left the table and my now empty plate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tae...Where is he?" I groan frustratingly when I realise that once again, that boy has disappear.I leave him not even for 5minutes and there he go again,playing trick with me.

Geez, what is he?Ghost or something.

I head toward the kitchen after I had made a full inspection in every bathrooms and my bedroom.I even check behind each and every door,including under the beds.

"What can I get you Sir," my middle age maid greet me from behind the counter and I shake my head meaning no.

"Ahjumma,have you seen a boy around my age?He has this weird light brown hair,milky white skin,sweet smile,innocent ey...uh, anyway did you see one?" I mentally rip my brain out for such a stupid action.I'm humiliating myself.

Despite the appearance of her weird look she still smile sweetly,putting a hand on my shoulder, "Ahh,he's a sweetie and nice.He keep insisting to help me but I say no.He even asked the others maids too but got rejected every time.Well,he's a special guest,right,"

She pat my shoulder and return to do the dishes, " I suggest you look for him outside.He might has give up tryin inside ," with a little nod and a thank you,I set off to get the alien.

This is one of the few times where I question my dad decision to live in such humongous house when there's only the two of us.

Finally,what feels like forever come to an end as my vision land on a familiar blond head poking from behind the tall trees and flowers in the garden at the backyard.

"Taehyung-ah, what are you doing?"I literally jog toward him with a grin, slightly waving and to my pleasure,he return the smile while his eyes bending to crescent.

"I'm watering the plants," he state the obvious and I roll my eyes.

"I can see that,but why?"

"Well,you won't tell me my jobs and your others workers won't either.They don't even let me help," he pout and push the dirt with the end of his slipper,back and forth.

I laugh at that sight but still,keep myself compose.

"But,"suddenly his face shoot up and a wide grin plaster on it as his eyes glimmers with excitement, "Ahjussi let me help him.You've got the best gardener ever,Hoseok-ssi.He teach me a lot within short span of time,"

I look over his shoulder to where he is pointing and bow my head with a smile as a sign of respect when my eyes meet the elder.

He went back to be focusing on the flowers after that and I,umm, well,focus on him.

"It's beautiful,right?"

"Yeah,"I pat his hair and whisper close to his ear, "cause it suppose to be beautiful," he cocked his head to my side and raise a brow.

"Duh,I pay a lot for this gardens,"

I laugh hard watching his
not-so-amuse face at my joke and how he shove my shoulder away in defeat.

He ignore me and walk toward the elder,offering him a hand as he is struggling to reposition a marble bench in front of a manmade mini pond.

"Let me help you.Where do you wanna move it to?"

"Just a little bit to the front," he smile at the older man and try to lift the marble bench a little but fail.He push the bench as a second attempt and it did move a bit but not enough.

A small unintentional cackle escape from the crack of my lips as I try to call for his name,earning me an angry dissatisfied glare.

"Silly,you can't do that alone," with that I strut over and help him.

"Hoseok-ssi, if you still didn't know what to do with me, can I just work as your gardener?I want to help Ahjussi.He can't handle this alone.Why dis you let him worked as a gardener in the first place?This is a heavy work,"

He sigh and I chuckle again, "No can't do.I've already had a perfect job for you and for your information,he's not my gardener,so don't worry bout that,"

"He's not?" There's the cute confused expression land on his face again, "Jung Ahjussi.Then what do you work for?"

I put a hand on the top of his head and pet it playfully, "well,let me see," I put a finger on my lip and gently tap it,as if I am thinking."He's job here is to be..."
He blink thrice and I smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't prove read this yet,so do let me know where were my mistakes.Vomments please.

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa