"Ya! Jessica you're too harsh!"

"Whatever."

Then they off.

Right after they left, four of them sigh in relief.

"That girl is too noisy."Kai roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Do you mean Tiffany?"Sehun say, mentioning the name 'Tiffany' with a disgust look. Omg Sehun, hold your face.

"Yeah. That one."

Baekhyun chuckle, "She just friendly. That's all."

Not long after that, the teacher come and the student start to become silent.

"Good morning, class. I want to remind you something. About the observation report."the biology teacher said, making the whole class turn into noisy. "Class!"the teacher say with a hit on the table.

The class now become silent again, "Don't forget to collect it. The deadline is next week."

Baekhyun look up at Chanyeol before saying, "Good thing we already finish that."he wink.

Chanyeol smile back, "How can we're not work on it when you push me up to do this properly."

Both of them just chuckle after that.

"Uhm.. Yeol?"Baekhyun calling him.

"Hmm?"the taller turn his head to his lover.

"I heard the whole school already know about us."Baekhyun chuckle.

Chanyeol let his eyes wide open, "Really?"

"Yeah. Look, the school's article also talking about us."he say then handing his phone to the other.

Chanyeol drop his jaw in shock.

They know too fast.

But that's not the main reason. He actually happy because Baekhyun is now his 'girlfriend'. But he just scared people will judge them.

But hey, who will by the way?

He just shook the thoughts away before smiling to Baekhyun, "Isn't that good? Public also know about our status. So we can lovey dovey-"

"Lovey dovey, huh?"

Chanyeol turn his head up and find the biology teacher already in front of him. He just realize that the whole class already eyeing them.

"Uh.. W-We just talking about our project.."Chanyeol make an excuse.

"So your project related to lovey dovey, huh?"the teacher lift the left eyebrow.

The both of them just laugh awkwardly.

"They talking about something."Kai say with a smirk.

"I give you last chance, Mr. Park and Mrs. Byun. If you still noisy I will punish you."

Both of them just nod their head in unison. While Sehun and Kai hold their laughter.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

"WHAT?!"I shout into my phone as my mom ask me to go to England this Saturday.

"Yes, we already book a ticket for you. We need to talk about something, dear."I can hear a sigh from the other line.

"Is it about the company?"

"Yes. Yes it is."

I sigh automatically.

"What's happen to the company?"

"Your brother get something to do and we need you to come here. To replace his job for a while."

"WHAT!"I shout at the nth time.

"Don't shout. You make my ears hurt."

"Sorry."I say, "But mom, I'm just a 17 years old boy and I don't even know how to handle things like that!"I whine like a kid.

I can hear she sigh through the phone, "Baekbeom(a/n : lmaoXD Idk if this name is the real baek's brother but I ever read this name in a ff) has an assistant. He will help you, don't worry."

"Then why you don't let the assistant to do Baekbeom's things?"

"We just can't let him be. Just come okay? If you're not come then I will cut your money."

"You can't do that!"I whine again.

"Yes I could. If you don't want that happen, just come. I promise it won't be long."

I just sigh before say, "Okay, I will."

I press the end button before sigh and lay on my bed. Staring at the ceiling, I sigh again and think what am I going to do to replace hyung's job.

Arghh jinjja! This is make me crazy.
===
"Chan.."I call his name as we go back home together.

"Hmm?"he respond with a small hum.

This is it, Baekhyun. You gonna tell him now!

"I.. will go back to England this Saturday."

He stop at his spot, his body tense up and I can feel his face dropping, "Y-You back?"

"I mean, it just take a few days or so. Don't worry, Yeol. I'll back as fast as possible."

He sigh in relief before hug me, "I thought you will leave me alone.."

I just smile at his sentence, "I won't."

"What are going to do in there?"he pull away before walking again while grabbing my hand tightly.

"Family business."I fry hard to not roll my eyes. Fortunately, I did.

"What time you will go? I will take you to the airport."he say with a smile.

I look up at him and find he's smiling and staring at me. "8 in the morning."

"Well, I'll help you to pack up your things-"

"No need. I don't need to bring clothes. I still have it in my parent's house."

"Oh."was all Chanyeol say. "Don't be too long, Baek."he say firmly.

I smile at him before facing him and cup his face with my both hands, "I won't."before plant a fast kiss on his lips.

"I love you."he say with a genuine smile.

"Me too."
===
A/N : Chanbaek will separate:-(
What will happen in the next chapter?;) I want to read your guesses!

I think the next chap gonna be exciting(I think)

And about Baek's brother; Baekbeom. I ever read a ff that his brother's name is Baekbeom. Idk it's true or not but I will use this name as his brother.

Keep revoment, lovelies♥

Saranghae~