Valentines Day Special

Hey guys! So before I get to writing the requested one-shots and my own ideas, I thought since Valentines Day is coming up I'd do a special for it. So here's a special mikayuu Valentines one-shot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yuu's POV*

I was in my kitchen staring at a recipe. This whole thing was just a mess. I was attempting to make chocolates, but so far I had a big bowl of weird smelling light brown stuff and a bunch of it was all over me and the kitchen. I don't like admitting this much, but I needed help. A lot.

After a few more tries I managed to get it to look a little bit more like chocolate. I poured it into little cheesy heart molds, then I popped them into the fridge.

When I took them out they actually looked pretty tasty, but when I took a bite, I instantly jerked back and ran to get water.

"What the hell?!" I screamed after gulping down tons of water. What did I put in those?!

Then I came to my senses and realized what was wrong. Since it tasted salty, it could only mean one thing. Instead of putting sugar in, I had put in salt.

"Why didn't I just buy chocolates in the first place," I groaned chucking them into the garbage.

Mika was coming over later and I really wanted to make chocolates for him. At this point I was ready to just go to the store and buy one of those cheesy chocolate boxes. Actually that didn't sound like that bad of an idea.

*Mika's POV*

~Timeskip to Him coming over~

I happily jogged to Yuu's house, thinking about the day ahead of us. Today me and Yuu-chan were going to have the whole day to ourselves. We could go to a park, museum, cafe, or anything we wanted.

When I got there I knocked on the door. Yuu-chan opened it and greeted me.

"Hey, Mika," he said.

"Yuu-chan!" I hugged him "Are you ready for our date?"

"D-date? Oh yeah! I gotta do something quick!" He ran back into the house and turned on the sink. I had no idea what he was doing.

Then I heard Yuu-chan scream followed by a loud thump.

"Yuu-chan, are you all right in there?" I asked. But he didn't reply.

I ran into the house only to find my Yuu-chan sprawled on the floor in a pool of chocolate.

"What happened in here?!" I shouted.

"M-Mika..." Yuu said dazed.

I went to the floor and looked down at him. He seemed to be alright.

"You klutz," I said grabbing a washcloth to clean it up. He really needed to learn how to clean things around here.

"I slipped..." Yuu said still lying on the floor dazed.

When I got most of it I picked Yuu-chan up and put him on the couch. Then I got up but he reached for me and pulled me up.

"Fix my boo boo," he pouted like a little kid. I kissed the top of his head.

"Do you feel better now?"

"No." He shook his head.

Then I planted a small kiss on his forehead. "Now?"

"No! More.." He pointed to his lips. The tips of mine rose as I grinned.

I kissed him on the lips and his cheeks reddened.

"Now, do you feel better?" I said in a gentle tone.

"Yeah."

"Sooo...where do you want to g-" I was interrupted by Yuu-chan.

"Again!"

"Wha? What do you-"

Yuu pulled me into a kiss. This time, I was blushing. Our sweet kiss was longer this time, too. I was sad when it ended.

"Can we just stay here?" He asked.

"Sure. Anything you want," I smiled.

Then he got up and went to his room. He was back in a moment.

Yuu-chan was holding something behind his back. He sat down on the couch beside me and handed me the thing behind his back.

"What's this?" I gasped.

"Chocolates. Try one," he gestured for me to open the heart shaped box.

When I did I found about 12 different kinds of chocolate. From dark to caramel.

"Oh Yuu-chan! You didn't have to give me anything!" I said taking a bite of a milk chocolate one.

"Do you like it?" He wondered.

"I love it!!!" I hugged him. Who knew Yuu-chan could be so thoughtful?

"I'm glad," he said grabbing one himself.

When he finished I kissed him on the cheek. He put a wanting look on his face.

"You can do better than that," he said expectingly.

"Oh really?" I put a mischievous look on my face. Then I pressed my lips against his. This Valentine's Day was by far the best for both of us, and I couldn't be happier.

I finally broke away and said, "I love you, Yuu-chan."

Without hesitation he answered, "I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahh I make everything so cute! MikaYuu is too cute for me to handle!

Anyways, I hope you guys have great Valentines Days whether you have someone or are single! #foreveralone ;-;

Remember to keep requesting ideas! I really appreciate it!

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you guys that I have a new MikaYuu story! Yeah and it's going to be a full story with its own plot! Yayyy! So you guys should definitely go check it out, even though it has only one chapter so far.

Thanks a bunch and see you next one-shot! Bye! ~Ashlie