Mikayuu Fangirls

{I really like that amv up there so I had to put it \ (••) /}

*Shinoa's POV*

I sat down at the table Mitsuba was sitting at. Then I heard a loud "Mika!"

I looked to the direction only to see Mika teasing a pouting Yuu. "Look at those idiots," I said smiling.

"They're so cute together..." Mitsuba said blushing.

"Mitsuba, have you been reading that yaoi manga I gave you?" I smirked.

"Wah?! N-no of course not!" Mitsuba waved her hands in front of her flustered face.

"I hear a liar~" I teased in my mocking voice.

"Okay! So maybe I read the whole book and ordered the others and more series- wait, what am I saying?!" Mitsuba covered her mouth. I giggled.

"Well, if you like that so much, how bout we set the two up on a date?" I asked.

"Shinoa! You are a genius!!!" Mitsuba took my shoulders with a wide grin.

"Well, that's what I'm known for," I winked. This was going to be fun.

***
*Narrator's POV*

Shinoa sat behind a bush observing. Mitsuba was preparing what was going to happen.

"Everything's going as planned," Mitsuba reported from a walkie-talkie.

"Good, you got the trip wire?" Shinoa asked.

"Check."

"The ice cream truck?"

"Check."

"How about the roses?!"

"Shinoa, I have everything we need. Now I'm going to text Mika to come to the park with Yuu. There Yuu will trip over the trip wire and Mika will catch him. From there, well, we'll just have to see how our tricks work," Mitsuba said somewhat confidently.

"They know their on a date, right?" Shinoa said.

"I think. Okay their on their way!"

"This is going to be the best thing ever!" Shinoa was pumped.

Then she heard foot steps. They're coming this way! Shinoa hid more making sure they definitely could not see her.

"I wonder why they want us here?" came Mika's voice.

"Probably to trick us. You know how they are," Yuu said.

"Well, I mean, this is kind of nice," Mika stopped walking.

"I guess..." Yuu stopped as well. "So, is this a date or something?"

"You could call it that." Mika cupped Yuu's right cheek, making him blush.

Then Yuu reached up and pecked Mika's lips. Shinoa couldn't help but smile.

"Shinoa, can you hear me?" the walkie-talkie buzzed.

"Roger. They just kissed!"

"I know. It's almost time for phase one, so get ready!" Mitsuba said.

Mika and Yuu started walking again. They were getting close to the trip wire! Shinoa quickly but quietly followed.

Fortunately, Yuu was a few steps ahead of Mika. He tripped over the wire.