Sledding

Yuu prepared everything for his boyfriend's arrival. He cleaned up a bit, made sure his snow gear was ready, shoveled the driveway, and got the sleds out. A few minutes after he finished, the doorbell rang. Yuu straightened his shirt and tried to fix his messy hair, which failed. He just went to the door anyway without caring.

"Yuu-chan!" Mika pulled Yuu into a quick hug.

"You ready?" Yuu asked grinning.

"I've got my snow pants and everything, now you just need to get ready," Mika replied.

"Okay," Yuu said grabbing his gear.

A few minutes after they both got their stuff on, Mika noticed Yuu didn't put on his snow pants.

"Yuu-chan! You still need your snow pants,"

"I'm not wearing them!" Yuu stammered.

"What? But we'll be sledding! You need snow pants."

"They make me look weird," Yuu looked away.

"No they don't. Besides, everyone else will be wearing them."

After some more persuading, Mika got Yuu to wear his snow pants. They both had matching mittens, just different colors and big fluffy scarves.

Mika looked at Yuu and smiled, "You got the sleds and everything?"

"Already in the car."

"Then let's go!"

Yuu was a crazy driver, swerving at everything, going faster than the speed limit, hardly stopping at stop signs, it was a wonder how he passed driving school.

"Slow down! Do you not see that police car?" Mika scolded.

"I know," Yuu sighed as he slowed down.

"I can drive if you don't want to," Mika offered since he was a much better driver.

"We're almost there just chill," Yuu swerved from almost running over a cat.

Mika took a deep breath and prayed Yuu was right, he hoped they were almost there.

***

"We brought two sleds you know," Yuu reminded Mika since he suggested for them both to ride on the green one.

"I know, I just want to ride with you!" Mika said putting his arms around Yuu, "Now let's go!"

Mika and Yuu both pushed with their legs to get the sled going. The hill they visited was huge, and also packed with other people.

Mika held onto Yuu tighter as they went down the hill partially for balance but also because he wanted to be with him and prove they were together, which Mika didn't know why he had that feeling.

Their sled skidded to a stop at the bottom of the hill and they both got off.

"That was so fun!" Mika announced.

"Yeah! Let's go again!" Yuu grabbed the sled.

"Yuu-chan!"

"Hmm?" Suddenly Mika flung himself on his Yuu-chan, again thinking to prove to everyone that Yuu was his.

"M-Mika, everyone can see us," Yuu wined.

"I know," Mika said.

When Yuu looked up his lips met Mika's.

"Wah-!"

Mika pulled away and smiled. To his surprise, Yuu smiled back. Yuu rolled over so they were both laying in the snow next to each other and laughed. He cherished these moments together with Mika even though he normally refused it.

They kept laying there laughing, not caring who or what was watching.
--------------------------------------------------------
So another cute one-shot! Yes, it was long but who cares! Aww I love mikayuu <3

I thought of this idea after going sledding. I thought it would be really fun and cute~

Remember you guys can suggest one-shot ideas for me. I'd appreciate it very much!

Well thanks for reading this far, and that concludes my AN. See you next time ~Ashlie