Chapitre Catorce.

Start from the beginning

            "Daniel, I have to tell you something."

            Here goes nothing.

            I took a deep breath. My mom used to tell me that if you loved something, you tell them, so that they know. She said if you wanted something, you go for it, even if it doesn't make anyone else happy, but yourself.

            Even if he didn't like me back, I wanted him to know. It would make me happy.

            "I lik-"

            But then the elevator shook, and I felt it come to life again. The light flickered a bit, hiding the blush on my face. Daniel's arms were still wrapped around me as the whole elevator was pulled up.

            Not being able to see his face made me upset, kind of. I wanted to see waht those eyes of his were saying in the darkness. What secrets they might have in there.

            "Sky?" A voice whispered through the darkness. Their face came closer to mine, and I felt their breath on my ear. "I like you too." His husky voice spoke in my ear.

            I would be lying if I said I was happy.

            Because there was a slight hesitation in my voice, making my heart break because of what he was hiding from me.

***

            "Ugh! It burns! The sunlight!" I shouted, covering my face with my hands.

            Being in a small face with artificial light for 30 hours was slightly damaging to my eyes, even more so than before, as my doctor said as soon as I stepped foot off the elevator, in a daze.

            The first thing I saw were my parents, my brother, Joey, my best friend Erin, and my little baby, Johnny.

            Well, Johnny wasn't my baby, but he was an important kid to me. Remember, he has cancer, and he saw me crying when I found out I would be losing my vision? Well, he was there. Hugging his teddy. He looked a lot healthier. And I was so happy to see everyone that I burst into tears. 

            I ran to my family and hugged them, as they kissed my face over and over and hugged the life out of me until I couldn't breathe. I forced them to let go of me. And ran to my best friend.

            Erin stroked my hair, and suffocated me. Yelling in my ear to never leave her like that ever again, as her tears ran down my very smelly shirt.

            I knelt down to Johnny and hugged him tightly, saying how sorry I was, while he cried onto my shoulder and wept. I cried with him too.

            After I was finished hugging my baby, I held his hand and went with the doctor so he could do a quick examination of my eyes.

            He said my eyes were the same, and being in artificial light might have damaged them a bit more.

            Daniel was with his family, and he had a brother, who was about my age, named Tyler. I decided to call him Ty, obviously.

            It turns out that my family and his family had become close within the few hours of waiting for us to be saved, and they decided, since me and Daniel were dying of hunger, to go out to lunch. All of us.

            The doctor said that Johnny could come with us, since my parents asked his parents, so here we are, in the parking lot of Friendly's.

            Even though I was craving Burger King, this was almost as good.

            From the time I stepped out of the elevator, to this moment, went by so fast. 

            Daniel and I walked in silence, as our families walked ahead of us, going into the restaurant.

            Everyone was chatting with each other, and it made me happy. I missed them so much, and seeing them made me miss them more.

            I smelt like shit, and I probably looked like shit too, but I didn't care.

            I was really happy to see my family, and to make friends with Daniel's family.

            Wait, did that seem clingy?

            Eh, who cares. I was hungry and tired and all I wanted to do was go eat, and pee, and shower and sleep.

            I couldn't wait to talk to everyone, and catch up on what happened in 30 hours. 

            No matter how happy I was, I couldn't shake off the bad feeling I had about this.

***

Dun dun dun.

            Question: What do you guys think might happen at Friendly's? And what are some of your favorite restaurants?

Hope you guys enjoyed! I wanted to thank you guys for 10,000 reads! It is seriously the best feeling ever, so thank you!

And this story isn't ending anytime soon! So don't think that it will be ending, cause it's not!

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3