5: My Romeo

and i'm also back with this story....this is the only prewritten chapter left so i may post the chapters in halves. i'll keep with my update every four days as much as i can but i may miss out a few of both stories if i start uploading Surviving Jennson... well, enjoy!

Chapter 5

I was sat in my room, alone, when I got a phone call. I grabbed my phone, checking the caller ID, before I answered it.

‘Hey Mark,’

‘Hi Jenny, do you wanna go out today?’

‘Yeah sure, if you can pick me up?’

‘Of course, pick you up at 11?’

‘Sure, that’s great, where we going?’

‘Movie and lunch?’

‘Okay, bye. See you at eleven,’

‘Bye babe,’

I quickly had a shower and dried my hair before I got dressed into a denim skirt, light blue top and white sandals. The sun was out so I dressed summery. I put on a bit of make up and brushed through my naturally straight hair. Just before eleven I heard a car pull up and I ran outside, shouting bye to my brother as I left. I hugged Mark and got in the car. He had parked out of sight, which was good in case my brother decided to look out the window. I smiled and we set off.

‘Oh, I invited a few other guys alright?’ Marcus said

‘Sure, want me to invite my friends as well?’ he nodded so I quickly texted Lottie, Sasha and Hettie who all replied saying they’d be there in ten minutes.

‘So invite anyone I know?’ I asked him

‘Erm, Robbie, Brandon, Vincent and –‘ he mumbled the last one.

‘Who?’ He mumbled a reply again. ‘who?’ I asked again. He whispered but I still heard.

‘Peter,’

Robbie’s POV

I put down the phone and quickly got changed. We were just going to the cinemas, us guys plus Peter, which was strange. I knew that him and Marcus were friends but he was hanging out with four Mountcliff guys? Strange. ‘Will Rachel be going?’ I wondered in the back of my mind. I sure hope not after what I’d said to her. My phone buzzed with a text. It was from Marcus. So it wasn’t just us guys… I wondered who the girls were who were going. Apparently there was one for each of us singles. So that would be four of them, except Peter was going and he’d thought Marcus wasn’t single so was it three? It might as well be two though since I wasn’t going to be able to think of another girl except her. How could I like someone I barely knew this much? I sighed and contemplated not going but then I realised this was exactly what I needed. Something, or someone, to take my mind off Jenny. I smiled and changed my outfit again so it looked like I hadn’t made an effort but I had. It was casual but cool in my jeans and plain white tee with my trainers. I jumped in the car and drove to the cinemas.

When I arrived I was there before any of the guys. I was five minutes early. A few seconds later a group of three girls around my age walked in and I was about go over and use my charms on them when one turned around. She nudged the other two and suddenly I had three girls glaring at me. I looked closer and almost gaped. Jenny’s friends… What were they doing here? ‘Idiot, it’s a public place,’ a voice in my mind said. I groaned and turned around. What was with the glares?

I was leaning on the stairs when I heard some people run up to me. I took of my sunglasses and smiled at Vincent and Brandon.

‘Do you know who the chicks are?’ I asked