Chapter 2 - Lies about his love

Sorry that i havent uploaded sooner, i will be uploading this story when i write the chapter. I have literally just finished writing it now :) Enjoy and a few people reading this may recognise two of the characters :D xx

Jenny’s POV

School. That’s one thing I can’t stand. I mean, who enjoys being forced to go to some place for over six hours that’s filled with adult and teenagers who think they are better, prettier, smarter or cooler than you? I lay in bed for a few minutes before finally deciding I needed to get up and shower.

Half an hour later, I was stood at the door waiting for Trey so we could set off for school.

‘Come on Trey,’ I yelled ‘We are going to be late if you don’t get your butt down here now!’

‘Coming!’ he shouted back and ran down the stairs while putting on a Lions jacket. He grabbed the keys and we walked out to the car. We drove to Peters house and Trey went in to tell him we were here. A boy a few years older came out of the house opposite and sat on the wall. I squinted at him I seemed to recognise him. He was wearing jeans, a white top and a blue and white jacket. Mountcliff High. I looked more closely and gasped. I had no idea Marcus lived opposite Peter. He noticed me and smiled. I climbed out the car and walked over to him.

‘Hello again,’ he grinned ‘It’s Treys sister, Jenna?’

‘Jenny,’ I corrected ‘I didn’t know you lived here,’

‘Yeah, I have done for ages. What brings you here?’ he asked

‘Picking up Peter with Trey,’ I replied

‘Oh yeah, Peter’s on the team, isn’t he?’ I nodded ‘So you’re brothers good friends with him?’

‘Yeah, its how I met him, when my brother came to pick him up once,’

‘What’s his girlfriend like? He’s mentioned her vaguely but I can’t remember the name,’

‘Does Jenny ring a bell?’ I asked sarcastically

‘Whoa, you’re his girl?’ he gaped

‘Yeah,’ at that moment, a car pulled up opposite Marcus’ house. Marcus walked round to the door and opened it. The window on the driver’s side was wound down.

‘Jenny!’ I heard a familiar voice shout and I turned around. Robbie was sat in the drivers seat, one hand on the steering wheel.

‘Hi Robbie,’ I smiled as I walked over to him.

‘How are you?’ he asked me

‘I'm good, you?’

‘Meh, I’m okay. What you doing over here?’

‘I’m picking up my boyfriend,’ I said, indicating the house over the road.

‘Oh,’ he suddenly seemed sad.

‘You okay?’ I frowned

‘I’m fine. We’d better get going, hope to see you again,’ he waved before driving off. I walked back to our car and got in just before Trey and Peter walked out of the house.

‘Hey Jenny,’ Peter said, kissing my cheek as he climbed in the car.

‘Hi Peter,’ I smiled. I tuned out of the conversation until I heard them discussing the party and Mountcliff boys.

‘Did you find them?’ I asked eagerly

‘No, we think they called the cops then left,’ Peter replied. Wow it annoyed me so much when he said cops! Its police! Cops are American! But I just smiled and nodded before putting in my headphones and tuning out their conversation.