Suga Baby ♡

5 months later

Akari Pov

It's been five months since me and Koushi found out I was pregnant, and we've been as happy as ever.

But recently the tension has been high, as we have the five month scan soon. This is to tell the gender of our baby, and, if their alright. It's a great day, but a serious day too.

Koushi's been working at Otõsan's company for the last few months, but is taking the day of for the scan to be with me.

It's kinda annoying that I can't do as much as usual. My stomach has gotten a lot bigger in the last few months, and it limits what I can do.

It's great when I have Yachi come over after school, and we can chat and she tells me about her second year, and the team.

I think if I didn't have Yachi with me, I would die of boredom.

But soon it will be okay, I will have a beautiful baby, made by me and Koushi in our family. And we will be loving parents.

And I'll be a Okãsan. Wierd.

Koushi came in and gave me a gentle hug.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, how was work?"

"It was good!! But all I can think about is the scan!!"

"Me too!!! I'm getting really excited but worried about it."

"Don't worry, it will all be alright."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

We smiled and I went to bed.

It's getting annoying recently. I keep getting tired easily, even if I don't want to.

Timeskip

Today's the day.

My scan.

God I'm scared.

What if somethings wrong?

What if the baby is ill?

What if I made it ill!?

I took a deep breath and sat up on my bed.

Koushi sat up too and smiled at me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Nervous."

"It's okay, I'm going to be there too."

"Okay."

"Want to get ready to go?"

"Okay, let's get ready."