Married Life ♡

Akari Pov

Today's the day. The day I marry Koushi.

Over the last three days, all of my time has been spent with finding decorations and my wedding dress.

I found the perfect wedding dress yesterday, and I feel like the wedding will now be perfect.

I looked at the time.

8:30am

I've been awake for an hour already. I'm not the happiest about that, but my Okãsan wanted to do my makeup and she's a perfectionist.

For the last hour she's been doing my makeup, and it seems like she is finally coming to the end. She put her brush down and smiled at me.

"Have a look at yourself Sachi!!"

I turned to the mirror and was shocked by what I saw.

I looked so different. Beautiful even.

I barely recognised myself, I looked so much more mature than I normally do.

Okãsan did well.

"Arigato Okãsan!!!"

"You look beautiful dear!!"

She smiled and sat me back down on the chair.

"I'm going do your hair now!!! Stay still!!!"

"Okay!!"

I was watching through the mirror as my Okãsan braided my hair and pulled it into a neat and beautiful bun. She smiled at me and I returned it.

"Let's get you in your dress!!"

"Okay Okãsan!!"

She unzipped the bag containing my dress, and the beautiful white fabric spilled out.

The dress is beautiful.

It has white lace over the basic layer of white fabric. It is strapless and has a beautiful design. It also comes with a veil made of the same white lace at the trimmings.

Okãsan helped me put it on, and then added the veil into my bun. When she was done she stepped back and looked at me. She smiled widely, and brushed her eyes slightly.

"Okãsan! Are you crying!? What's wrong!?"

"Sorry dear, you just look so grown up!!"

I smiled at her and pulled her into a hug.

"Love you Okãsan."

"I love you to Sachi."

We smiled, and carried on getting ready.

Sugawara Pov

I'm ready. I looked in he mirror.

Hmm. I'm in a suit. I'm getting married.

This is a bit different.

But still, I'm happy about this, and I'm glad that I told my team about this.

They're all coming to the wedding, so I'm going to feel a bit more relaxed with them being there.

This is still so wierd to me. A few months the ago I never would ha be thought that I would marry so young. It's wierd really.

You never truly know what life has in store for you.

But I'm excited. Sachi will be married to me soon. It feels like a dream still, but it's not.

In a few hours I will be married.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!!

Sorry this chapter is a little shorter but I thought this was a good point to end!!

Part 2 will be updated tomorrow ^_^

-Jess-chan ♡

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••