Realising.

"Wait.." You start.

"You're both.. Dan and Phil.. Right?"

"Uhh, those are our names haha" Dan laughs

"No I mean as in, Dan and Phil the YouTubers." Correcting yourself.

Phil starts to look at Dan then says,

"Could you just give us a minute?"

I nod and they walk into the other room. You sit down on the couch, below the Muse poster. Sherlock was on the TV, typical. I started to look around the room, the room was so big in real life compared to how you saw it on a screen. It was kinda unbelievable, I was literally sitting in Dan and Phil's living room, do you know how many people would kill to be in the position I was in now?

Phils POV:

I closed the door to the living room and we both stood in the hallway.

"Okay so what are we gonna do? She knows who we are! What if she tells people where we live? We'd have to move and-" I panicked

"Calm down! I'm sure she won't, she seems really nice and reliable. But you do have a point."

"Should we ask her not to??"

"I don't know."

I stared at Dan, my best friend. He can understand why I was panicking so badly, he knew a while ago there was a 14 year old girl following me everywhere, literally, everywhere. Even when we went to VidCon, she was on that same plane; And when I tried to tell her to stop following us, she attempted to leak our address on Twitter, but luckily no one managed to find us before the account was banned.

"We should go back, have a chat with her and tell her the consequences of being leaked on the internet. I'm sure she'll understand and keep quiet." Dan said

"Alright.." I replied then we went back into the lounge

(Y/N)s POV

The door was opening, first came Dan then Phil.

"Hey sorry about that." Dan started

"Oh, no it's fine."

"Okay well me and Phil need to talk to you about something.."

~Time skip; After the conversation~

"Thanks so much!" Phil said, hugging you then let go. I hugged him back, he was as nice as he was in his videos. It's not everyday you meet someone this nice.

"Oh by the way, I didn't catch your name." Dan said

"It's (Y/N)." I smiled.

"Well its nice to meet you (Y/N)!"

I looked at the clock, it read 10pm

"Oh fuck! It's 10!." I panicked, but was soon comforted by Phil, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry, you could stay here for the night, I mean, its the least we could do for you keeping quiet!" He smiled.

"Yeah, you could sleep on the sofa bed we have in the office upstairs, or the couch or-"

"That sounds great, thanks." Smiling back at them both.

I yawned, and rubbed my eyes, I was so tired, today had been so eventful.

After chatting with them for half an hour, you went upstairs and quickly fell asleep on the sofa bed, remembering all their funny gaming videos you used to watch.