chapter 8:- sexy

Zoe's POV

After lunch nothing special happened and everyone went to their 5th lesson. After school finished I got home and just did my homework and stayed in my room and slept.

Morning!!!
I woke up at 7:00. I did my morning routine. I chose my outfit.⬇️⬇️⬇️

I went for a cute look

I went for a cute look. I love my shoes and my hands.

I went downstairs and as usual I went to Starbucks. I got my self the same drink as yesterday and oats and Nutella cookie. I payed for it and drove off to school. I entered school and found Eva, Joe and Alfie standing there.
"heyy" i said
"Hey" Eva and Joe said in unison.
"Hey princess" Alfie said with a smile and I smiled back.
"Can we go to a club today?" Eva requested.
"Yes that would be really fun it's been ages" I said
"Yeah let's go tonight" Alfie said
"Ok me and Eva will be at ur house at 7" Joe told them.
"Ok" we all said and  talked ,off to class. We walked to the corridor and I told them to go cuz I need to go put some stuff in my locker.
I was putting my stuff in the locker, when u felt someone putting their hand on my waist. I gasped.
"What the hell" I turned round and saw it was Alfie.  He laughed. Idiot!!
"Don't ever do that again" I warned him.
" haha did u see ur face!" He was laughing.
"Whatever why u here for?"
"Just wanted to tell u that I will pick u up at 6 cuz Eva and Joe decided to go together and not with us"
"Ok I be ready" I said and was about to go when he pulled me back on my locker and came so close I could feel his breath.
"Dress sexy ok?"
"O-ok"
I walked off feeling nervous. The went off normal nothing special. It's 4 and I need to start getting ready.
Outfit⬇️⬇️

It's 5:55  pm I'm waiting for Alfie in the living room

It's 5:55 pm I'm waiting for Alfie in the living room. I saw a car coming and stood up and went to the door and saw Alfie coming out his car. He looked at me In shock. Is there something wrong with me ???

Alfie's POV

I came out my car and saw Zoe standing there by the door. Oh my god I can't believe my eyes. She looks hot at hell. I can't stop staring. That dress hugs get body and shows her ass and curves. Her back is backless revealing her back. That face looks so perfect. I'm in love with her. Am I??

"Is there something wrong?" She asked
"No no nothing's wrong but look at u. U look stunning and sexy now I regret saying look sexy. All the men's in the club are going to look at u" that's true but I really want her to change what if someone touches her. She looked hot as hell.
"No it's took me to dress!! Now let's go" before o could say anything she pulled me and we were sitting in the car in silence. It took us 15 mins. And we entered the club. Every men was looking at her. I didn't like that so I pulled Zoe closer. I hope nothing happens tonight.

Like
Comment
Rate
❤️❤️❤️