Chapter 7:- jealousy!!

Zoe's POV

After Alfie and Eva left I went straight to my room, did my night time routine and changed into my pjs. I tucked into my bed and went to sleep. But I couldn't! I kept thinking about Alfie. I couldn't believe me and him got through the day without any fight and just fun time. I loved his smile. He looked so happy. I love his face. Omg did u just say love!!😱 am I falling for him????

Next morning .....
I woke up at 7:25 and took a shower. I came out in my fluffy towel. Starting to look for a outfit.

⬆️- outfit, hair, accessories,shoes and makeup- ❤️❤️

Finally ready!!
I ran downstairs and grabbed a granola bar. I didn't bother make my breakfast cuz I don't have time and my parents are still asleep and Joe's already gone.
I went to the garage and got my car out. I went to Starbucks and got myself a caramel frappuccino. I payed for my drink and drive to school with my drink. I got out my car and walked in. Everyone was staring at me.
"What u lot staring at" I asked.
"You look really hot" one of the boys said and came up to me.
"Thanks" I said blushing a bit.
"Can I have a hug?" He asked.
"Sure" I said giving him a hug. He grabbed me on my waist under my cardigan shirt touching my skin. It was a bit uncomfortable. I hugged him, when in the middle of the hug someone pulled me apart from the boy but the boy still had him hands on my waist. It was Alfie followed along with Joe, Eva and his friends.
"What the hell Alfie?" The boy yelled at Alfie.
"What do u think u are doing?" He yelled back at him removing his hand from my exposed waist and pulling me next to him and his hand on my waist.   "What the hell man" I tried to pull myself away from Alfie but I couldn't.
"What were u doing with him?" He asked me with a angry tone. Was he jealous??😂
"I was just hugging him and what ur problem with that. It's just a hug" I replied with annoyed tone.
"He was touching u" he screamed at me.
"So..."
"What the fuck" he said angrily walking away with me and others(Joe, Eva and friends).
He had his hand in my wrist.
"Alfie plz my wrist hurts" I said in pain(his muscular hand were really strong on top of my weak wrist).
He took his hands off my wrist and I signed in relief and massaged my wrist.
"Sorry for that but the boy was flirting with u and getting touchy"
"ZOZO are u ok does ur wrist hurt?" Joe asked in worried tone.
"I'm ok don't worry" I gave him a smile.
"But let me tell u Alfie is right that Idiotic bastard was touching u like u his girlfriend!" He said in a angry tone.
"Calm down bro and if u are this concerned It won't happen again ok?" I told him and gave him a hug and cheek kiss.
"It better not I'm telling u" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"What about my hug and kiss I saved u?" Alfie asked with his cute puppy eyes.
"Really do I have to??"
"I think so" he smiled
I gave him  hug but not a kiss.
"I only give kiss to joe not u " I said to him and he made a sad face( Awww how cute).
"Ok Zoe let  get to lesson" Eva said and us to started to walk to lesson ( English ) . We talked all through the lesson. The bell rang. Eva has maths and I had  computer science. I walked in and saw a space right at the back. Everyone started to come and sit down.  Also  Alfie came ugghhh. He came up to me sat behind me. Then the boy who I hugged this morning came in and saw me and say next to me giving me a wink.
"Hey sexy princess" he smiled at me
"Heyy"
"R u free tonight?" He asked starting to touch me.
"What!" I said in shock.
Then Alfie got out of his seat and start to punch the boy.
"Alfie stop!!" I pulled him away.
"R u okay??? That idiot" he said worried.
"I'm okay" I said as I saw his hands bleeding.
"What the hell Alfie look what you done!" I showed him the cut and pulled him out the class and in the nurses room.
"Zoe calm down I'm okay it's just a cut" he said with no worry.
"It's not okay Alfie" I shouted at him.
I knocked the door of the nurses room and showed her the cut on Alfie's hands. She checked it and put a bandage on it. I thanked her and we went out the room.
"I'm sorry it my fault the u got a cut"
"It's okay don't worry and the idiot better not touch u again"he warned
I nodded
"Now give me a hug " putting his hands out.
I gave him a hug. His hand were under my cardigan on my exposed waist. It felt warm hugging him. After that we ditched our class and decided to go to Starbucks and get a drink. Amazingly he like Carmel frappuccino like I do. We talked about my old school and everything. He drove the car back to school on time for lunch.  We walked the cafeteria and saw Joe, Eva and the boys sitting there chatting. We walked over to them. "Hello wassup?" I asked.
"Omg there u are I was so worried I didn't see u in period 3 or 4. Where were u?"Joe asked all this giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheeks. He is really protective over me.
I told them everything about what happened and Joe got angry.
"How dare the asshole touch my sister like that and ask for sex!!! He is ligit died!!" He got so angry that he started to look for the boy.
"Joe calm down he already got beaten up by Alfie so calm down!"
"But the idiot deserve more punches" he was still angry.
"That's right Joe let's go beat the shit out that motherfucker" Alfie joined in.
What the hell!!!!
"What the hell u 2 man calm down
If u love me. He didn't rape me or anything he just asked and touched me a little and he already got beaten up. Get back to the table now" I commanded.
"But --" Joe was about to say something when Eva interrupted.
"Babe calm down I know u love Zoe but she is ok now get back to our table Joe and u Alfie." She told them two.
Them lot walked back to the table looking pissed off. I love when they worry about me.
"Ok let's play something and make up the mood " I suggested
"How about truth or dare"Eva suggested
Everyone agreed!!
First was Eva. She chosen dare. We dared her to say out loud the  she loves Joe. She did it. Everyone probably thought she was crazy.
Next was Casper. He chose truth. We asked if he was gay. He obviously said no!
After that it went on and on. Thanks god Joe an Alfie got on a good mood or ww3 would have started.
It was a fun lunch.

Alfie's POV

Start from the morning!!

I was by the corridor when Zoe came in. Gosh!!!She looked so hot. The crop top shows her belly. That hair tho looks gorgeous. Those legs look so sexy. That face looks so perfect. I was staring at her until someone said she looked hot. And asked her for a hug. He was touching her. I felt like killing him. I wanted him died. How dare he touch my Zoe. Did I just say my???yeah
I felt anger inside me I walked to him and pulled get away. Telling her to go with me. After the chat with her i went to class. On second period the boy this morning came up to her asking if she was free tonight for some fun and touching her legs. I couldn't control myself from punching him. Zoe stopped me. I saw my hands bleeding. Zoe took me to the nurses. No one every cared this much about me except my family. She gave me a hug afterward. I didn't wanna wrap my Hands on her cardigan so I put my hand on her soft gorgeous exposed belly. She didn't mind. We went to Starbucks after a that . We talked about us. When we got back to college. We went to the cafeteria and saw everyone. Joe looked worried when he heard the story. I stood up walking away. I could feel that he doesn't take any disrespect for his sister or any attitude. He loves her so much. When he kissed her I felt jealous. I wish I could kiss her like that. I supported Joe and decided to join in help beat the stupid boy. But of course Zoe stopped us. Me and Joe were pissed off but Zoe sure knows how to make people happy.'

'