Chapter 4- Confusion

Zoe's POV

"Hello" said Zoe waving why are you staring at each other? "Oh umm nothing"said Joe. "Do u guys wanna hang out on Saturday?" 🙈Eva said whilst eating her Oreo " 🌹me and Joe will deffo come won't we Joe?" Joe and Eva would not stop staring "👀what the fuck Man U bitchy people why do U keep staring at each other?" 🖕🏻Do they like each other, Zoe thought to herself ? 5 seconds later Zoe said, "do u 2 like each other?" Joe suddenly asked Eva "umm Eva I wanted to ask u if u wanted to u know go out sometime?" ❤️😘 "OMG Joe I never knew that u liked Eva" 🙊 Eva said "omg Joe of course" she stood up and hugged him! And he hugged her back. " LOVEBIRD ALERT❤️" Zoe announced. They all started to eat and after they finished thing got messed up. Every one was gone when she was about to follows them .Zoe was about to drink her water when she bumped into Alfie and ruined his shirt. " omg I'm so sorry Alfie I didn't mean to do it I'm so sorry!!" Zoe said in a concerned voice. Without any warning Alfie poured all his curry on Zoe's head!😱 " there u go now this is a fair play" laughed Alfie. "What the fuck is wrong with u!!! U bloody motherfucker go get a life son of bitch" zoe shouted. " u bloody bitch!!! Daughter of a bastard don't dare talk to me like that again" he warned her. " I will!!! any problem dickhead" she fought back. " u" he was about to say something when Eva and Joe came in.     "Whoa whoa what happened to u ZOZO?" Joe came up to me and gave me some tissue to clean my self  up a bit. "Alfie what are U doin here?" Asked Eva coming up to me. " nothing sissy this bitch poured water over me so I poured curry over her and we had a argument but why are u here with this bitch?" Said Alfie ." Firstly I'm not a bitch and secondly wait what u to are siblings?" I asked in a shock. "Yes he is my brother!" Said Eva. "Omg really how can u be a sister of a idiot he is way too different from u and a dickhead" I said. " oh hello I'm not a dickhead" said Alfie warning me." Ok ok u two stop fighting and say sorry to each other!" Joe commanded. "No way" Alfie and I said together. "U have to if u love me " said Eva to each of us. "Sorry" I said to him and he said it back. I was about to take me T-shirt off when Alfie ask in hesitation "w-what r u doin??". "Don't dream I'm just taking my t-shirt off but I not gonna be naked I have a vest on so don't even dream abt anything" I told him and took my T-shirt off with all the curry on and I was wearing a vest inside it have a dream catcher on it and it was kinda of like a bra(it showed a bit of my boobs and the whole of my belly bottom). " u look like a sexy hot fire babe" I heared Someone say. " thanks whoever That was!!eva shall we go?" I grabbed her arm." Ok bye Alfie and just to let u know if u are confused Zoe is my best friend and Joe is my new boyfriend and if don't know Joe, Joe is Zoe's brother and my bae so be nice plz" she requested. "What the hell man" yelled Alfie. " wait what u and Joe already made out?" I was surprised. " yes my ZOZO we have she is my girlfriend" he announced giving Eva a back hug. " u 2 look cute" one of the girls commented. I didn't know everyone was watching us till now. "Ok then for u two's get together do u wanna go a club or my place and party there?" I asked. " I wanna go to ur house I wanna see urs and joes room and ur parents!" She insisted. " ok then I will pick u up from ur place at 5:30" Joe said and Eva smiled. " wait u lot ain't I invited " Alfie said with a confused face. "No" I said. " ZOZO don't be rude and Alfie if u wanna come u can" Joe said. And I just walked out with anger and got out the college and i was inside my Lamborghini aventador . I fell so pissed off when I hear a knock on my cars window and it was that stupid Alfie."what do u want" I shouted. " u r in my car can u see" I said. " it's my car and just to let u know we both have same car so Katy go to ur car and leave me alone" I yelled. " ok calm down" he said and walked to his car. "Ughhhhhh what a bad start of college" I started my car and started to drive as fast as I can. I was outside STARBUCKS (one of my fav place to calm down). I got myself a caramel frappuccino. It's my favourite drink. And after I payed for it I went home it was 2:30.

Plz comment rate and like ❤️