Chapter 2 :- new school

Zoe's POV

It's 6:30 and I was already awake. I slept at around 7:30 last night because I was so tired and this morning my eyes automatically opened at 6:28.

Im gonna to hate this day. It's the first day at my new college , which my brother goes to so I have to move and it's a really good college(everyone says so!) . So that's why my parents want me to go there and also cuz my brother goes there as well so it will be easy for themed they won't worry for if I'm with my brother.

"No!!" I yell and get out my bed to get ready.

I took a full 20 min showers and started to look for a hot outfit.

I chose to wear:- white top, ripped jeans , I wore white converse wedges( that made my height look perfect) and a shirt wrapped round my waist(I went for a comfortable but stylish look. On to accessories I wore :- gold bracelet, gold ankle bracelet( this make people look at my ankle and see my tattoo of my name 😜 and I also have a tattoo of infinity sign on my wrist) and a simple necklace .

After that I put some makeup on and curled my hair and put a simple gold head chain, that made my curls look gorgeous. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. It's already 8:20😱.

"Morning mom and dad"🙏🏻 "morning Zoeboo( That's why my parents call me )" my parents said together.

"Omg what's up with this girl looking so sexy, I think I should leave ur mum and make u my girlfriend😂" my dad teased me and laughed.

"Is that so come on that daddy boyfriend😂" I teased back.

" omg omg who is taking my girlfriend away" my brother said, putting his hand on my waist.

"Dad u are upsetting ur son by taking his girlfriend" my brother teased dad.

"Whoa whoa I didn't know Zoe had 2 boyfriend" my mom join in😂.

"ok! Everyone shut up I have no boyfriend and I'm getting late can I have my breakfast mum plz"I said with a smile.

"Ok let's all have breakfast together" said my mum and everyone sat at their normal seat on the table.

"I'm taking u to college ZOZO !" Commanded my brother.

." NO way I going in my car and we can have a race what abt that" I challenged my brother( but honestly I didn't want him to take me to college, everyone going to think I'm not independent). " I don't mind but get ready to lose" said my brother. " but please be carful u 2" said my dad in a concerned voice. " dad u know we are the best" me and my brother said together( as usual because dad always says that to us) and we high five✋🏻. " ok than lets go we might get late" I said to my brother as I stood up and kissed my parents on their cheeks.

I took my white Lamborghini aventador out the garage as well as my brother( we both have same car but his is blue and also here a fact abt I love car I have abt 5 cars and a motorbike I know it's not what a girl likes but I love cars like my brother). "Ready steady go" I said and we both races our car. For the first 2 min joe was on the lead  but after that I took the lead and went as fast as I can and joe reached my level and sadly we both reached school at the same time/seconds. "Oh no it's a tie" I said with a sad face. " we will do it next time sissy ZOZO"my brother said as he parked his car and I parked my car next to his. We got out the car when I saw same exact car as mine( same colour and model and apparently the same type of tires look like someone has the same personality  as me😏).  " look like someone has the same personality as mine" I said to my bro pointing at the car. " omg I Didn't realise but that person is not the same as u" my bro said with a smirk. "Why"I questioned.  " it's the schools bad boy's car" said my bro.
" really! Sounds interesting" I said with a smirk. " don't u even dare to go next to him. He is a player. He is the schools hottest boy  and the playboy. He will go out with u and do his business and leave u the next day. U better stay away I don't want u heartbroken" he said pointing his finger at me. I hugged him and said " calm down I ain't interested in boy right now so clam down I ain't gonna fall in love with him even if he is the schools hottest" giving his a kiss in the cheek. " whatever lets get in and I will introduce u to everyone and tell u your lesson" my bro said grabbing my wrist and pulling me.

(I never being inside my brothers college so I don't know what it looks like better be pretty!😉).We were inside the college. It's quite pretty with lots of arts on the walls and nice black and white patterned walls( that were interesting but looked very nice). As I walked inside with my brother(I felt safe with him) I got a little nervous as I hate being the newie student. I don't know what gonna happen today.

Wish me luck😘