My dad is smiling at his watch and his hand has replace mine on the door handle.I face him with a questioning look.

"Wait,"he whisper.

12 on the dot,he open the door and signal me to get inside first.Our mansion is in an absolute darkness.What's happening?

A hand land on my shoulder,follow by a soft soothing whisper.

"Happy Birthday son," I am about to turn around and hug my dad tight when a blast startled me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG HOSEOK" out of the blue,numbers off people flooding in my sight.All the tiredness I felt before magically lift off from me and I beam delightfully,eyes shining with an unexplainable rush of happiness.This time I did turn around and give my dad a bear hug."Thanks dad,I love you,"

The party ended almost at 4 and I was ecstatic.

I climb the stairs toward my room as all my guess scurry out of the front door.The maids are still cleaning.I do feel pity at them but they insists that I shouldn't help,I'm too tired to argue with them anyway.

"Son,"my dad call as I am halfway up.

I am kinda shock,"you haven't sleep yet?"

"Already did,just want to tell you something,"

"Well you can tell me tomorrow right?Mr.Jung you need your rest,"I put both hands on my hips,pretending to be mad.I don't but just a little bit concern about his health.My dad chuckle,yes,that so-called-wealthy-laugh.

"But I want to give you your present now,"I shake my head.

"You already gave me everything dad.This surprise birthday party is the best gift ever,"

"Are you sure,"he smirk at me,well that's the first.It send cold shiver travel down to my backbone.I get goosebumps for no reason but decide to nod as an answer.

"Well,you might wanna be in your bedroom now.I heard that you've been wanting for something," with that,my dad walk away before waving at me slyly.

"No way,"my face lit up yet again for the nth time today.Did he actually get me that?

Thoughts fill my head as I rush toward my room.

"He did," mesmerized by the new sight of my room,I freeze at the door,still holding its knob.

You see,when I was in Paris for the business trip,I did actually tell my dad that I've fallen in love with my hotel's room and I might not wanna be back to Korea because of it.But of course it was a joke,and right know the exact replica of the Paris room is attached to my old room.

Aishh,I should be careful when I tell jokes next time.But this is cool.

I look at the new elegant compartment of my room.The original side remain untouched.Only the size is double,must be due to the wall breaking.I chuckle to myself.Now this room is way to massive for me,I've even got two beds.

It spectacular to just think about how fast the workers had done this obviously troublesome job.But hey,believe me when I say they must had received a great amount of money for their hardwork.

My fingers is tracing the wonderful France interiors.Aromatherapy candles lit up the atmosphere and the air is fill with sweet romantic fragrant.

My fingers stop when it reach the lavish soft cream-coloured bed's sheet with golden pattern coil beautifully on it.They are trembling and I trail off.My head spin together with the room.

Shaking my thought away,I force myself to hold onto the reality.I adjust my view and gaze on the bed again,focusing hard to distinguish between what is reality and what is fantasy.

My eyes almost fall off of its sockets when I get hit by reality.Under the bulge of my new-birthday-blanket,lay a person I've been dying to talk to still in his deep sleep.

How in the world is he's here,at dawn,in my bedroom,right on my bed and lets not forget to mention is sound asleep.

What is happening?Am I really home yet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~XOXO~
^~^,
~HaNa~