We're not even related!

My eyes when double on the size and I immediately take a sharp turn,desperately eyeing for the older boy.I run frantically across the street back to our meeting point just now with a huge hope as the words keep on rewinding like a sick deja vu inside of me,we're not even related!

Too late!His gone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

I am walking down the street with a slow and heavy steps.Not in a stressful way,more to a relaxing night walk actually,letting myself to enjoy the bright glittering little diamonds on the pitch black sky.Beautiful! I thought.

It's already 11:15 p.m.,I drag my tired legs back to my rent apartment,seriously its mine not my aunt since I'm the one who pay for the rental.I dawdle through the dark path as I hum a song,filling the silent air with a little soft-sound tunes.

Today had been good,I'd managed to walk off works earlier this morning,and even met a wonderful new person.An interesting person to be treated as friend.

A smile form on my lips as my mind swirl back to the event happened this morning.The me-look-alike stranger.A cute bubbly stranger.I wish I could see him again.I dunno why,I just feel so.I want and determine to meet that mini-me again,tomorrow.Yes,tomorrow! I'll wait for him at that corner of the same street again.

Hope that the lady luck is kind enough to grin from ear to ear like an idiot at me tomorrow.

The front door is leave open widely and I could feel a tug in my heart,making my stomach feel sick.A warning bell tinkle inside of me but I choose to ignore it.Little did I know,it is one of the stupidest decision I've ever make in my entire existence.

My brain tell me to dash off,running away from the eerie and dark aura emerge from the open door of my own house but my heart urge me inside.

What about my aunt?

Look like my long legs love my heart more,they shuffle inches forward.A decision that is soon enough to be regretted by me.

"Aunt?" I call for her,my legs trembling,as if they are regretting their choice to walk in.My heart beat wildly against my ribcage,resulting in a suffocating pain.

"Ah...there he is.You can have him now,"

My aunt!She's safe and sound,but wait,what?What did she mean by that.

I know I shouldn't have ignore the warning bell.My brain start running faster moving in sync with my crazy heart.I spin around in a fail attempt to escape the whole ridiculous situation only to be stop as I am caught on my elbow by a shabby dressed man with beard covering half off his face.

"You ain't going nowhere brat,"he growl."not without us,"

I swallow the lump in my dry throat and glance over the chisel stranger with pleading eyes to no other than my aunt.My one and only family left.It brake my heart as I witness the agony scene in front of my own naked eyes.

I'm sorry lady-luck,but I ask for a mesmerizing and captivating smile not a sly eerie smirk.And again sorry but are you drunk or something?High maybe?Cause this ain't the stranger that I've been asking for.

I might not be smart.I might not have the chance for school.But experienced had teaches me a lot to be able to grasp the situation.A single tear escape from my left eye as I see her,my only hope,receive an amount of money with a greedy eyes and inhuman leer from a bunch of ignorant rotten-hearts scumbags.

Without a single word,they drag me out rather harshly but I am to weak to refuse.It hurt but the pain in my chest is lot more unbearable.Forcing me into a van,they cover my mouth and nose with a smelly handkerchief.Yuck! Then my world turn dark.

On a second thought,I might wanna wish for the lady luck's smile right at this moment.A sweet caring smile that I was and is,still hoping for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: haha....Vhope is coming....wait for the next chap ok? ^·< )
~vomments,please~

^~^,

~XOXO~
HaNa