C H A P T E R 9

"Oppa, take care of Min-woo." I said, letting go of Min-woo. "You should've given him to Youngmin. But, anything for you." Youngjae smiled. Well, since it took me almost 15 minutes to go to his house house, it will take me another 15 minutes or even 20 to go to school.

I left my bike at Youngjae's house and walked to the bus stop. I checked my watch. I still have 30 minutes. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Yoongi. "Yoongi?"

"You take the bus, too?" He asked. "I rarely take the bus. But, I had to today," I answered. He nodded slowly. After almost 10 minutes, we got out and walked to school.

We were telling a few stories about us. ".. Then I ate the cheeseburger! I had to buy another one since it was my friend's burger." I laughed. "I just eat too much food and i'm afraid to get fat."

"You don't look fat to me," He said. He stopped walking to observe me. "To be honest, you're.. you're actually beautiful." He said. "Quit joking around, we're about to be late!" I chuckled. "But we still have 15 minutes!" He whined.

"And by the way," He leaned in closer to me. "I wasn't 'joking around'.." He whispered. "Hey! You're being creepy!" I chuckled. He laughed and we continued walking.

×♪× Skip The School Part

I was walking around looking for Jimin since we had a bet and he lost that bet so he has to buy me chocolate. "Jimin!" I called him. He turned around, but his smile faded when he saw me.

"You have to-" I was cut off by him. "Youngyi, not right now," He mumbled, walking away. I saw a few girls running towards him. He stopped to take pictures with them.

I walked towards him again. He spotted me and immediately pushed me out of the crowd. 'Go away' He mouthed. "But how about that de-"

"We'll talk about it later, go away!" He pushed me out of the crowd again, which made me stumble. I stood up properly and walked away. I'll just talk to him later, no big deal.

30 minutes later, I came to look for him. I searched around the school until I finally spotted him.. I spotted him kissing a girl. It's okay Youngyi, it's okay. You're not his girlfriend anyway. I took a deep breath.

But why does my heart make me feel like i'm lying to myself? I was just staring at them. This was one of the moments that I wish I never saw anything. Someone held on my shoulders and turned me around. "Min Yoongi.." I mumbled, still looking stiff. Yoongi looked at what was happening behind me and he looked down at me and our eyes met. "Hey." He whispered.

A few seconds later, he smiled and pulled me away. "I want to buy ice cream," He said. "I know an ice cream shop just near this school,"

We walked to the ice cream shop. "After this, let's go to the arcade! It's only 5:12 anyway," He checked his watch, and I just nodded.

We headed to the arcade and played a few games. "I give up," I groaned. "I told you! You can't beat me!" He stuck his tongue out. "I can! Just.. just wait!" I said.

"What are the prizes?" He asked. "Buy me waffles!" I said. "How about you? What would you want?" I asked him. "Hmm.." He looked around. "Win or lose.. I just want you to smile and have a great time." He smiled.

"I'm having fun!" I turned to look at him. "You're not, you just think you are, but you aren't. Forget what happened awhile ago.." He said. "What? What happened awhile ago?" I asked him, and he looked puzzled.

I do remember, but I don't want to make this the subject right now. I know Yoongi, he'll ask me questions for hours! "Good," I heard him say.