Sarah

The werewolf's breath reeked of alcohol and tobacco.
"Do you know who I am, human?" he growled. I sneered and replied, "Alpha Mangold, lord of the Toronto pack, junkie, alcoholic, chauvinist, general sack of shit." The alpha snarled and, grabbing me by my shirtfront, slammed me against the alley wall.  "You'll pay for that, girl. And I shall enjoy it immensely." He smiled cruelly and stroked my face with his other hand. And, in doing so, he lowered his guard. My knee came up and slammed into his groin. He stumbled back and dropped me, then doubled over in pain. Before he could straighten back up, there was a silvered knife in my hand. In an instant, he lay on his back with his lifeblood flowing from his throat onto the concrete. I wiped the knife on my jeans and stuck it back in my belt. Jesus. Alpha werewolves and their "mate" fantasies; revolting.

My name is Sarah Pike, by the way. I've lived under the vampires all my life and I'm sick and tired of it. My friends and I feel the same. We want to kick the vampires off of their thrones and spill all the blood they've stolen from humanity.

I had barely sheathed the knife when my friends arrived. Sprinting around an alley way corner, they were quite the sight. Walter, of course, was in the lead. How do I describe Walter? Hmmm. Taller than he appears at first (little bit bigger than I am). Not bad looking. Pale. Dusting of freckles. Brown hair that he dyes silver. Usually wears jeans and any t-shirt he can find, supplemented by a bomber jacket and trilby hat. Following him was Paul. Paul's a skelly; he stands at about seven feet tall and his skin is an odd patchwork of colors and textures. In some places where the skin's rotted off, you can see yellowed bone. He typically wears an old red trenchcoat and carries around a sawed-off on his hip. Immediately behind Paul was Debs. Debs is by far the most physically appealing of us, but that's mostly because she's Varana. Oh, wait, you don't know what a Varana is, do you? See, when the magic came, it changed people into new creatures. Meta-humans, they're called. Anyway, the Varana are sort of bird-type-people, like black elves with wings. Debs isn't as tall as John but her wings make her look a lot bigger. She's thin, with smooth skin the color of coal, and sharp, angled features. She wears khakis and denim shirts, and generally keeps a long-range dart gun on her at most times. So yeah, that's my little gang of freaks. I'm gonna let Walter take it from here.