I Love You

~ After 3 Years ~

Aica was lazily sitting on the couch of her house when someone suddenly knocked on her house door. Being lazy enough to not open the door, she shouted from the living room. "Who the hell is it?!?!" she yelled. "It's Yasmin!!! Get your ass out here, Aics!!!!!" the person named Yasmin answered back. Aica sighed at this.

'What is my best friend doing here?' she thought then lazily stood up then went to the door then opened it. "What is it?" Aica asked lazily. "Go change! We're going somewhere!" Yasmin yelled. "Geez, alright, you're so loud" Aica said while covering her ears. "When did I ever been not loud?!" Yasmin said with a wide smile. Aica sighed then let her in. "Wait here, I'll be done after 5 minutes" Aica said then went upstairs to change.

~After 30 Minutes ~

Aica finally went downstairs. She was wearing a baby blue v-neck shirt and a plain white skirt and wedge for her feet. "Wow, so 30 minutes means 5 minutes to you? How wonderful" Yasmin said then rolled her eyes to her best friend. "It's a girl thing" Aica simply answered. "Good thing I'm not like that" she answered back. "Wait, you're a girl?" Aica joked which earned a glare from her best friend. Aica laughed a little. "Just kidding. Come on" Aica said. Yasmin just shrugged it off then left with her.

~ Park ~

"Why are we at the park?" Aica asked. "Because someone has a surprise for you" Yasmin said. "And who will that someone be?" she asked. "Hi, baby" someone suddenly said behind Aica. Aica saw Yasmin smile. "I'll leave now" Yasmin said then winked at the person behind her then left.

Aica stood there, frozen. She recognized the voice behind her. It can only be him. Aica slowly turned around to see a smiling Jayson standing behind her. "It's been a long time" Jayson said, his gentle onyx eyes gazed at his girl friend. Aica bit her lower lip trying to hold the tears but failed. Tears flowed from her eyes to her cheeks. "Hey, stop crying" Jayson softly said. Aica suddenly hugged him, burying her face into his chest. Jayson hugged back, softly rubbing her back. "Don't cry, baby. I'm here" Jayson said then kissed her forehead.

Aica looked up at him since he was a bit taller. "I-I missed you" Aica stuttered since she was crying. "I missed you too" Jayson said then wiped her tears away. Jayson held her cheeks then kissed her gently, afraid of hurting her. She slowly kissed back then pulled away.

"I have a surprise for you, baby" Jayson said with a smile. "R-Really?" Aica said, not knowing what to say. He nodded in response. "What is it?" Aica asked. "Close your eyes and don't open them until I say so" Jayson said. Aica nodded then closed her eyes, not having a clue to what the surprise was.

Jayson smiled then took something from his pocket then knelt down in front of her holding a small, red, velvet box. "You can open them now" Jayson said. Aica opened her eyes only to see a kneeling Jayson in front of her. "J-Jayson?" Aica said confused. Jayson's smile never left his face. " Aica..... I always wanted to ask you this...." he said as he opened the small box, revealing a gold ring with an amethyst stone.

Aica's eyes widened at this. 'Is this.... What I think it is.....?' she thought. Jayson took a deep breath then looked at her. "Aica Sanchez..... W-Will you marry me?" Jayson said with a smile. Tears began flowing from Aica's eyes once again from the happiness she's feeling. She felt the love of that person in front of her. She felt complete.

Aica wiped her tears away then nodded. "Yes, Jayson Krus. I will!" Aica said. Jayson stood up then hugged her. "Thank you!!" Jayson said. She hugged back. Jayson let her go then slipped the ring in her finger which fitted perfectly. "I love you, Aica" Jayson said smiling. Aica smiled back. "I love you too, Jayson" she answered.

They shared another soft but passionate kiss. It was there first kiss as married couple but it will definitely not be there last.