Prologue

"I'll come back for you, Aica.... I promise" Jayson said to the only girl that made him happy all these years. The girl named Aica nodded. "I know it's not easy for you and it's also not easy for me... But I'll come back, alright?" Jayson said to her. "Alright..." Aica said, trying to stop the tears from falling. "I love you, baby" Jayson said. Aica smiled. "I love you too" Aica answered.

Jayson leaned closer to her ubtil their faces were just an inch away from each other. Aica stared at his lover's deep onyx eyes. Jayson smiled then closed the space between them, sharing a soft but passionate kiss. Aica was first taken aback but soon kissed back. The broke the kiss then smiled at each other.

"I'll see you soon, baby" Jayson said giving one last hug to the girl of his life. Aica hugged back then nodded. After that, they broke apart then Jayson smiled for the last time then went inside the airport. Leaving Aica smiling, knowing that he'll come back for her.

Jayson Krus, the boy who made her heart whole again. The boy who showed her that there's someone worth waiting for. He waited for her and hiw waiting finally paid off. SHE was already his.

Aica Sanhez, the girl who was broken for a long time. The girl who expected too much. But now, she's fixed. She was whole again. And that's because of HIM. They became together.