X: So It Begins - Part 2

Ally opened her eyes, her mouth immediately curling into a smile when she remembered what happened last night. She looked down on her shoulder to find Stevie sleeping on her. She knew she had to eventually talk to the girl about what had happened, and she was afraid of the girl's response. She was afraid that she may say it was all a mistake, she was afraid of hearing her say she wanted her to forget what happened...She was afraid, afraid of losing Stevie.

Ally kept looking blankly at the TV when she felt Stevie stirling and waking up.

"Hey." Ally said nervously.

"Hi." Stevie said with a big smile across her face.

Stevie sat up and fixed her hair a little before staring at Ally.

"What?" Ally said when she felt Stevie's eyes on her.

"What do you think of me?" Stevie said keeping her face straight.

"W-what do you mean?" Ally said looking at the girl.

"Do you like me?...As more than a friend..." Stevie said calmly.

"Why are you asking me this?" Ally said still trying to get the question off her.

"Answer me Ally. Would you like to date me?" Stevie said still with no emotion.

"A-are you a-asking me out?" Ally said panicking inside as her cheeks started turning red.

"Is there a problem with that?" Stevie said, finally showing a smile.

"N-no. No. It's just-"

"Ally I know you like me." Stevie cutted her off.

"What?" Ally said widening her eyes.

"I've known for quite a while now. And I've liked you for sometime too." Stevie said keeping her smile.

"So yesterday wasn't a dream, was it?" Ally said after a slight laugh.

"Depends." Stevie said smugly.

"O-on what?" Ally said genuinely confused.

"Was it this?" Stevie said as she got closer and stole a kiss from the girl.

"Maybe." Ally said when they parted lips.

"So what do you say about that date?" Stevie said.

"I do want to go on a date with you." She said biting her bottom lip to keep herself from kissing Stevie.

"Can I take you to...mmm...Your room? I'm sorry. It's just I'm still exhausted." Stevie said apologetically.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Thanks for the food Ms. Hills. I'm gonna head out with a few friends. Don't wait up for me." Maddie announced as she made her way to the door while texting.

"Okay! Be safe! And for the last time! Call me Hellen!" Maddie heard Ally's mom yell from the kitchen.

"Okay Ms. Hellen." She said paying absolutely no attention to what she was just told due to reading a text she just got.

"What? Maddie-" She was about to see what happened to the girl when she heard the front door shut.

_________________________________________________________________________

Maddie: On my way.

Jake: What did you told Ally's mom?

Maddie: That I'm hanging out with a couple friends.