II

"Hey." Stevie turned to see who was talking to her and her mouth immediately curling into a smile when she saw who it was. "Hey there!" She replied to her friend walking hurriedly to her. "Danny isn't coming?" She asked, instantly regretting it when she remembered her screw up earlier.

"Uh...He's catching up to us later." Ally lied. "Oh" Stevie answered, feeling relieved but nervous at the same time now that she would have to explain to Ally's mom. After seconds of awkward silence that never happened between the girls, Stevie decided to break the ice. "So are you going to get in, or..." She said raising her car keys. Ally decided to screw with the girl. "Or...What?" She said raising an eyebrow while waiting for a comeback. "...Or you could just walk your way home..." She said in a serious tone. "Hey!" Ally said in amusement. "What?" Stevie said with a slight laugh that made Ally melt and just want to kiss the girl. Ally's face suddenly turned nervous and her cheeks started to get flushed. "What?" Stevie repeated when the girl didn't answer her question. "I...was just waiting for a comeback...Are you feeling ok?" Ally questioned her friend still in amusement that she didn't threw a come back. "I should be the one asking you that...You are pale and your cheeks are red. Are you alright?" She said really concerned for her best friend. Stevie got closer to Ally to check her temperature. Stevie placed the back of her head con Ally's forehead and then in her left cheek. "Stevie I'm fine..." She said as she grabbed Stevie's hand that was touching her cheek. Stevie refused to take her hand out of the girl's face, resulting in Ally's hand on Stevie's. They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, trying to figure out what the other one was thinking when they were suddenly interrupted.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Both pair of eyes adverted to the boy standing next to them. Stevie quickly removed her hand from Ally's cheek, leaving Ally twinkles in the place Stevie touched her. "I-I was just-" Stevie was interrupted by Ally. "I'm sick. She was just making sure I wasn't getting worse...Do you need something?" Ally asked rudely. "Actually, yes. I need to talk to my girlfriend..." He said getting closer to Ally. "All right. Talk to her." She said while crossing her arms and gesturing Stevie. "Alone." He said getting even closer to Ally than before. Ally let a mocking laugh out. "No way." The guy felt insulted that a girl was answering him back this way and got even closer, making Ally gulp yet she did not moved from where she was standing. "Hey! Hey! Jeff leave it." Stevie said as she grabbed his boyfriend's arm. Jett stopped moving, yet he didn't averted his look from Ally. "Ally it's ok, I'll be fine." Stevie reassured the girl. "I'm not leaving." Ally said in a sassy and serious tone while keeping the arms closed. "Fine." Stevie said taking Jett's hand and taking him to a tree not too far from her car.

"So...what do you want?" She asked biting her bottom lip afraid of what the answer may be. "What do you mean what do I want?... I want to be with you..." Stevie was really surprised, not expecting that answer even in the possibilities. "R-really?" She said almost smiling. "No you stupid bitch." Now it all makes sense. Stevie thought. "Your dad wants us to have dinner with him and my dad tomorrow."

Ally watched the so called couple talk beside the tree, her body ready to react if Jett made any movement that would hurt Stevie. Ally could see Stevie nodding to something and then Stevie's look shifted to the girl. Ally couldn't help but to smile unconsciously to the girl a few feets away. Stevie smiled back but Ally could see the worry written on Stevie's face. The girls' exchange of glances made Jett look the way Stevie was looking and felt full of jealousy. Jett quickly grabbed both of Stevie's wrists and pulled her violently to the tree, kissing her passionately and getting his tongue as deep as he could while Stevie couldn't do anything about it.

Ally closed her eyes and fists in order to contain her fury. She was thinking of ways to kill the guy when her thoughts were luckily interrupted.

"Hey, you ok?" Ally opened her eyes and looked behind her to find Danny placing an arm around her. Danny was aware of what Ally just saw. "Need a hug?" Ally nodded to prevent her tears to start falling. Danny hugged her friend comfortably, rubbing his hand against her back.