Prolouge

Beyond the walls of normality lies a home for the strange. The strange are those who do not fit into the wide range of normality. They are those who are considered the insane. This home is not an asylum and it is not a mental institute, but rather a home where these strays in society can fit in. Mrs Pedigree is like a mother to three sweet little boys and one little angel of a girl; at least in her eyes.

The first and eldest is Zwierig.
The first thing that stands out is all of Zwierig's marks. Bruises, marks, scars, and cuts are all over his body. Mrs. Pedigree calls him the butterfly boy due to his delicate skin. If he is touched with the slightest bit of pressure, his skin will tear or bruise. However, Zwierig is immune to the pain. Not only is his skin a freak in society, but his lack of feeling pain is what brought him to Mrs. Pedigree. Zwierig's arm could fall off and he wouldn't know or feel it.

The second down from the eldest is Mrs. Pedigree's one daughter- Vier. Vier is clearly a freak for several visual reasons. Not only are her large antlers a main attraction, but her four legs also tend to make people stop and stare. Mrs. Pedigree absolutely adores Vier's appearance, despite her reasoning for being strange is visual. Vier previously belonged to a Freak Show, where she sat in a cage like an animal. All those years of sadness have toughened her up, but she still has innocence in her blank face.

Unlike his older siblings, Anxieux is physically normal. His appearance is that of innocent, down to earth, shy, sweet, and childlike. He enjoys wearing girly things and flow-ey clothing. Mrs. Pedigree calls him 'Split Porcelain' or 'The Undecided Porcelain.'  The porcelain part comes from his sweet and innocent appearance, plus his pale skin. The split and undecided part comes from his mind. Anxieux has a split personality, but doesn't comply to either sides most of the time. He can usually be found staring absentmindedly into space or a wall due to his unwillingness to let either parts of his personality show. He is afraid of what people will think of him, despite everyone in the home knowing what both sides of his personality are like. One half is very giggly and girly. It likes dresses and girly clothing and rainbows. The other half is calm and real. This part of his personality has a wonderful relationship with the spiritual world and shadow world. He believes in souls and loves the concept of life and death. However, due to his self consciousness-- Anxioux looks like a clean slate as he stares into the distant; hiding the two parts of his personality that swap back and forth.

The youngest of the four is Modique. He is also the smallest. Mrs. Pedigree calls him 'Fairytale' due to his nymph-like activities and lovely wings. Modique is the most cheerful of his siblings, and embraces the face that he does not fit the standards of normality. He loves his home and his new family.

Well, all of them do. Even blank-face Anxioux always has a smile stored away for his family. Mrs. Pedigree has taken these children of abstract and given them love, a place to live, and companionship. Mrs. Pedigree calls all of her little children;
   The Petisfits