Chapter 19 << Two of a Kind

Start from the beginning

"Well how long do you think your tour is going to last, tell us a bit about your stops along the way so far." The peppy blonde co-host interjected.

"I believe the tour starts this April, and it doesn't end until a bit after the new year. The crew and I've got lots of new things up our sleeves, I just hope the fans enjoy it," I laughed.

"They will man, I know they will" Ryan assured me, "but hey in another news, lets talk about this new lady friend of yours," He smiled.

Being knocked right out of my comfort zone, I tried my best not to let my facial expressions convey my opinion towards the topic. "So, this young lady, I believe goes by the name of Dakota? She's been spotted with you numerous times," Ryan raised an eyebrow suggestively.

"Well, I can say that she's a dear friend to me. And you'll also be seeing her a bunch during the tour." I pursed my lips.

"Really? So she's just a friend?" Ryan asks. I nodded and played everything cool, it's not like it's any of his business any way.

"Well, some of our sources are claiming that she's the crying girl from lil Za' party, can you shed some light on that?" The blonde asked.

"Yes, the girl in the photo is Kota- "

"Kota? I-Is that like a nickname Justin" the blonde rudely interrupted again. Ryan waved her off and told me to continue.

"Okay, as I was saying, the girl in the photos are in fact Dakota" I confirmed, "she was having a ruff night so I was trying to comfort her. In no way was it romantic, we're strictly platonic."

"Alright, so ladies you heard it here first, Justin Bieber is single. Thanks for tuning in." Ryan said as he went off the air. "Great job man, thanks for joining us so early. I hope to see you soon" he patted my shoulder. I nodded and slid my jaket back on.

"Likewise" I replied.

The way back to the car a bit hectic, but I wanted to go thank the fans that waited patiently for me all morning. I poked my head around the side of the gate and their faces lit up.

"Hey guys, I couldn't help but notice you all out here. Thanks for waiting on me," I laughed.

"Oh my gosh Justin I've been waiting for this moment for so long, can we please take a photo with you?" A short red head bounded up and down. I nodded and quickly took a selfie with her. Moving down the line of girls I made sure to do the same.

40 or 50 fans later I was ready to go. There was a small tug on my shirt that broght my attention to a little girl with big green eyes. Instantly, Dakota came to mind.

"Um, Justin you forgot me!" She spoke. I smiled and lifted her up and over the barricade. I bent down and asked her where her parents were, she pointed to the back of the crowd.

"Woah, how did you get all the way up here?"

"I crawled silly" she smiled back at me.

"You're so cute, you're eyes remind me of a good friend of mines." I pecked her cheek. I watched as her eyes widened and her face grew red. "Whats your name?"

"Khalani" she giggled.

"Do you want to take a picture with me?"

"Yes"

Holding my phone out in front of me, I snapped a photo of the both of us. Looking back a Khalani, she smiled and wrapped a small arms around me.

"Dakota is really pretty like a Princess. That makes you her your prince charming." She whispered into my ear. I pulled back a furrowed my eyebrows.