Chapter 19 << Two of a Kind

Justin's P.O.V

It was supposed to be wrong, kissing her wasn't supposed to make me feel like this. I knew for a fact that I wasn't gonna be able to brush Dakota off after a kiss like that. Everything about her lips on mine felt so fucking right. I'd drawn out clear lines which weren't meant to be crossed. But somehow, Dakota was able to effortlessly leep across every single one. I knew it was only a matter of time before she had me wrapped around her little finger. There was just something about her that reminded me of myself. There was nothing I could tell her that would stop her from going after what she wanted. And if that was me, then so be it. I couldn't condone what she was doing, but there was nothing that said I couldn't enjoy it.

I gave myself a really hard time for making out with her the other day. But I have to hand it to her, it was cheeky. And if Kota dealt her cards right, she just might win.

She had a lot of balls pulling that little stunt. Athough, let it be said, I don't like to be teased. I'm really competitive and I love winning. Being teased hits certain nerves which make me kinda sexually frustrated. And let's face it, dealing with Dakota, alone, can be frustrating at times. As if I hadn't wanted her before, I most definitely did now. She was a little too young, but I'm sure if we could keep things under wraps until she was legal; She could be quite a treat for me while away on tour.

Pushing aside my thoughts I had my assistant, Caige, put in a request form for temporary custody of Dakota. I couldn't just walk in there and take her without consent, I think that'd be considered kidnapping.

So, getting everything sorted out, I made a few calls and checked to make sure eveything was ready to go for the trip.

My manager, Scooter Braun, emailed me all the details for my first interview along with the questions. Skimming over them quickly, I wrote them down on a small piece of paper and shoved them into my pocket. My driver was already waiting outside for me. Grabbing my jacket I and locking the door behind me, I made my way to the car.

The entire way to the interview I thought of possible answers to the various questions. They were mainly about my upcoming tour, but some were a bit more personal. I had no idea what to say for one question in particularly.

"Who is Dakota Blakely to you?"

The question was straight forward, yet the subject of Dakota was anything but. She was a friend, yes. But was that all? Could there be another way they'd try to spin it? Trying to ignore that topic completely, I crumbled the paper. As the vehicle came to a stop the driver opened the door for me. I rushed pass the paparazzi into the radio station. The interview was with Ryan Seacrest, a top radio personality. He was a good acquaintance of mine, so I trusted him to go easy on me. I was greeted by everyone as I entered the building. Ryan's lovely assistant got me all set up and ready. His co-host counted down the time until we went on-air. When the signal turned green, Ryan introduced himself and I. Everyone in the studio cheered and I mummbled whats up into the microphone.

"So Justin what's been going on man, how have you been?"

"I'm doing quite good, how about yourself," I smiled.

"Oh I'm great man, so why don't we just jump right into it? Um you've got a new tour underway. Are you excited to show not just you fans but the world what you've been working on?"

"Um definitely, I've been working with new genres as well as artist who really push me to do great. I think this new album represents me as an artist and hopelessly you guys like it." I shrugged.

"Do you feel like this is gonna be anything like you previous albums?" Ryan leaned in.

"Um, no not really. Before the release for this album I actaully scrapped a bunch of songs and revamped the bulk of them. The album can surely stand on it's own," I said before taking a sip of water.