s

if you're gonna kill me, do it with skittles so i can taste and feel the rainbow

-

"you can do it, mate! just be yourself and don't screw up, just screw him-hey ow! that hurt." michael pouted as calum smacked the back of his head, muttering under his breath "idiot".

"don't listen to him, luke, just be how it was when you asked him to the dance; calm, and collected." he patted luke lightly on the shoulder as the bell rang for 4th class. "see ya!"

-

as michael was massaging luke's shoulder, luke kept questioning himself.

what if he runs away?
what if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore?
what if he says no?

"you'll be fine, luke. just breathe and stay cool. what's the worst he can do? kill you? no, he loves you just as much as you love him. now hurry up before lunch ends and you fail me." calum lightly pushed luke to ashton, who was sitting alone.

"h-hey ashton." he sat down next to ash.

"hi, lukey!" ash hugged luke and continued reading his book.

"so, ash." luke cleared his throat so he doesn't crack under pressure. "um." just breathe, luke. luke breathe out and straightened himself out, finding confidence in himself. he took ashton's hand and gave it a kiss, "just as i said before, a kiss on the hand means i adore you and ashton, i could just admire you forever. with all your small quirks and what you call flaws, i say beauty."

he then pecked ashton's forehead and cheek, "a kiss on the forehead and cheek means we're friends, but ashton, and hear me out now, i don't want to be friends." ashton frowned and looked down, but luke lifted his head up, "i want to be more. i wanna call you mine and be together, well more than usual."

luke then grabbed ashton's waist and pulled him closer. "a kiss on the shoulder means you're perfect. ashton you're so perfect i don't even know how i became friends with you, i don't even deserve to be next to you! you're just so kind and caring, you don't mind if someone came up to you and started talking crap, you'll just laugh it off and pretend it was nothing! how? how do you do it? it's like you're an angel,  you're unreal but here you are and I have the honor of being your best friend since primary!"

then he gave ash an eskimo kiss, "and eskimo kiss is a loving sign of affection, and ashton, I love you. sure we may be teenagers, but it's never too early or late to say I love you because i truly do. i love how when you drum and get so into it, you basically destroy everything. i love when you see or hear something funny and you laugh and clap like a sea lion, it's so adorable, and your eyes just light up! i love how when you talk about something so passionately you just glow like a star! i love when you get so excited about something so little you're happy for the entire day! and ashton i love you. i love you to the next galaxy and back." he cupped ashton's face in his hands.

"isn't it to the moon and back?"

"yeah but the moon is so close to us and my love for you doesn't end there...so what'd you say to being my boyfriend?"

ashton didn't say anything.

-

lol the end.