Guys Can Wear Necklaces Too

The first thing Slender did when he ran into the cabin was set the girl down on my bed and set Hoodie to watch her in case she woke up. Hoodie sat down on the other end of the bed and we could all tell he was furious with what had been assigned to him. But before any of us could say anything, Slender was leading us out of the cabin and to my lab. He threw open the door and we followed in, Toby going in last. I waited by the door and closed it after Toby.

"Falin, come here. Now." Slender snapped, gesturing for me to go to his side.

I hurried over to him, confused. "What's up? Why are we in my lab?"

"A plan. We need a plan and fast. Zalgo did not truly follow the agreement. It is possible for us to switch students but he did not do it properly. I need to be there when the change is made. Not only that but I never agreed to it, making the exchange invalid. Jeff is still my student since I did not consent to giving him up. But the girl. . . She might have to stay with us."

"Alright," I nodded, grabbing papers and a pen. "What first?"

"We need to find some way to Zalgo's underground hideout. I planned on asking the girl when she wakes up."

"But," Masky asked, stepping forward. "What if she doesn't reveal the information?"

"I never said I would ask in a nice way. Either she willingly gives up the information or I'll take over her memories until she does."

I nodded again. "Sounds good. What next? How are we going to get in? Is there like a secret doorway for us to sneak into?"

Slender put a hand on my shoulder, forcing me to look up at him. "That's where you and your lab come in, Falin. I am going to give you a vial of my magic. Use it to create something that can be used as a disguise."

My mouth dropped open. Toby went to stick a finger in but I snapped at him, almost biting him. Masky smacked the both of us in the back of the head and I pushed them away.

"Slender," I said, kicking at the unrelenting Toby. "Is that even possible?"

"Of course it is possible. I would not ask you to do something I didn't think you could do. Do you have any other stupid questions?"

I made a face and look away from him. "Not at the moment, no."

"Good. Now get to work. While you prepare, I will get you that vial of my magic. As for my other two proxies, you are to go out of the cabin and make sure there are no more disturbances." They nodded and started to follow Slender as he walked to the door. "I am beginning to think this has been a mistake. Creepypastas are not meant to be held together for long periods of time. Falin, are you sure this will be a good idea?"

I looked away from him, contemplating what he asked. "I do think it's a good idea. I'm so sure this is the answer Slender. We're weak divided as we are. But just imagine how powerful we can be if we can learn to work together. The possibilities, Slender, the possibilities. It's enough to make my head spin."

The door closed so quietly I wouldn't have heard it if I hadn't finished talking. I looked to the door, only to see that I was alone in my lab. For a second, I felt abandoned. My heart sunk and I felt this emptiness in my chest. An old memory tried to work it's way to the surface. I closed my eyes, pushing away the image of a girl with blonde hair turning her back on me.

"No," I muttered to myself, clutching my head in my hands. "No, no, not now. Not now."

Her voice, calling out my name. Her screams, begging me to stop. Crazy laughter. My hands holding her down while I poured the deadly chemical on her. My voice telling her it was only an experiment.