six

"So last night Madison keyed some girls car that used to bully her in elementary school. She fucking keyed the words 'don't mess with me.' Like I know she's seventeen and has time to mature, but this is ridiculous. Someone recorded her doing it and now the videos going viral." Jack G was explaining to Jack J as they sat around the living room, waiting for Sam to come over.
"Sup fellas!" Sam shouted as he walked into their house without knocking. He never knocked, that's just how things go.
"Sup Sam. Why didn't you close the door?" Johnson asked.
"I thought I slammed it shut."
"Well you clearly didn't considering we didn't hear it slam." Gilinsky said, trying not to get pissed at Sam for something that wasn't that big. The fact that Madison could ruin her whole career just so she could get a childhood bully back was so stupid. Madison's drama should be the least of his problems yet he couldn't help it, it was taking up his brain capacity.
"Estelle!! What the hell!!" Sam shouted. The door finally slammed shut. Estelle managed to stop the door from slamming when Sam walked in.
"Oh I just came to tell Jack, Jack Gilinsky, that I kind of got the idea of keying cars into Madison's brain."
"Woah isn't that because you keyed Sarah the Slut's car back in high school?" Johnson asked.
"Yup."
"Why'd you do that?" Gilinsky asked. He was so pissed that his ex would put bad ideas into his new girl's head.
"Madison needed a life lesson...from the Jacks' ex." A smirk forming on Estelle's lips.