four

"Oh, aren't you dating Jack Gilinsky?" Estelle Morgan asked Madison Beer as Estelle "accidentally" ran into her in Downtown LA.
"Yeah, I am. Why?"
"He was my boyfriend all through high school," Estelle said as she looked at Madison's facial expressions. Madison's mouth quickly dropped opened before she closed it, not wanting to give Estelle the reaction she was looking for.
"What happened?" Madison asked. Jack never told her about this "Estelle" girl. And why was she in LA when she's clearly from Nebraska?
"I broke up with him...then ran off," Estelle laughed like breaking up with someone and running off was a normal thing to do.
"Oh?"
"You know he just made a promise with me and broke it. Looking back at it now I've should've known because he's Jack Gilinsky and Jack Gilinsky can't really keep promises," Estelle said as Madison's eyes went wide.
"Why are you trashing my boyfriend?!" Madison yelled, drawing attention from people passing by.
"You don't really know him. You've been dating for like a year? Try dating him for four years and see how well you get to know him," Estelle was telling Madison as she decided she needed to prove her point. "Do you still think he's a virgin?"
"He's definitely still a virgin! He told me!" Madison was saying as Estelle started laughing.
"Ah you're so young and dumb! We all know I took his virginity in junior year," Estelle laughed as she started walking away.
And since Madison thought an ex girlfriend of her boyfriend was talking shit she called her boyfriend and told him everything.
"I didn't think Estelle would tell you all that. But I did break a promise to the only girl that'll ever matter to me," Jack told Madison after she told him the whole story.
"The only girl that'll ever matter to you?! What about me!!"
"We'll see," Jack said as he hung up and left Madison clutching her phone and hoping she'll be good enough for Jack like how Estelle is good enough for him.
Maybe Madison could get a few life lessons from the Jacks ex.