three

"She came to get you back," Johnson told Gilinsky as they turned onto Nash's rode.
"She'll run off again!" Gilinsky was yelling as he put his blinker on and turned into Nash's driveway.
"Don't break her heart and she won't run off," Johnson replied as he got out of Gilinsky's car and headed to Nash's front door.
"Even if I don't break her heart she'll probably run off so what's the point for either of us or someone else to get involved with her!" Gilinsky yelled after Johnson as Nash opened the front door and Nash watched Gilinsky talk about Estelle, his hands flying everywhere to make a point.
"Who are you talking about?" Nash asked as both Jack's walked into Nash's house spotting Hayes and Sam on the living room couch.
"Estelle Morgan," Gilinsky sighed as Sam whipped his head around to look at both Jack's he was sure to have pulled some neck muscles. Sam couldn't even begin to imagine why the guys were talking about her. She was the baddest girl at school, wasn't afraid to get in trouble and you'd think she'd drink or smoke but she didn't because she thought of it as stupid and wasn't going to lose brain cells over something so stupid.
"Why?" Sam asked genuinely confused. Nash and Hayes were still hung up on who Estelle Morgan is and why she seemed to have made an imprint on these Omaha boys.
The Jack's (and Sam) quickly filled Nash and Hayes in on who Estelle was until Estelle's story came to the current day and how she is still a master at lock picking.
"You kicked her out then let her back in?!" Hayes was asking the Jack's as they agreed.
Looking back at how they kicked Estelle out then let her back in felt stupid. They basically let her back in to screw with their lives and make them unfocused from their career.
She was the baddest girl around and she didn't even try. She didn't even know she was and if one day she finds out that day won't be a day the Jacks would want to see.