Chapter Twelve - Not Her

CHAPTER TWELVE

BLAKE 

I watched as Sam sprinted out of the room like she was on fire or something. Her hair swung behind her in long waves. I stood hypnotized as she left.

It was the loud bang of the door that jumped me out of my state.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Mel demanded. She placed a hand on her hip she glared at me. I took a coke of the table and filled the silence by opening it. It made a loud noise.

I gave a shrug and smirked at her. “Doing what you told me to do Mel. I’m moving on.”

“What did you think? That if I saw you here with her that you would make me jealous?”

My smile widened. “Is it working?”

“You’re mine.” She snapped. “Not that little bitch. I can't believe that she was here with you.”

I took a drag of my drink of and leant against the bench. I watched her calmly. “She’s not that bad. A little messed up but she’s fun.”

Her eyes widened. “Fun? That little skank and her friend got be kicked out. I  hate both of them.”

“No you hate the fact that Caleb broke up with you.”

That did it. “Don’t you dare bring him up.” She said through gitted teeth. “You’re an asshole. You texted me here because you wanted me to see with her.” She threw up her hands and let out a scream. “And you almost kissed her!”

I laughed. “It wouldn’t be the first time.”

Suddenly she grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her. “You listen to me very closely Tyler Blake. I am the only girl you will ever love. You do not fool around with other girls while you are with me.”

I shifted my head to the side. “You told me that there was no us, Mel.”

Her jaw clenched together. “You know that wasn’t true. That’s just us Blake, you know that. We have our fights but that doesn’t mean that were not still together. You’re always going to be mine.”

“Huh.” I pulled away from her grasp. “You could have told me that before I made my bet.”

“Bet?” Her cheeks flashed a dark red in anger.

Here it goes. “Yeah.”

“What bet?!”She screamed.

I raised an eyebrow. “That one where I vowed to sleep with as many girls as I could.” I took a step closer to her, my lips near her ear. “And my first target is Samantha Stevens.”

I stumbled backwards with a laugh as soon as she shoved me away. “DON’T BE STUPID! YOU’RE GOING TO CHEAT ON ME WITH HER?!”

Her face radiated heat as I watched her calmly. “Hm. Maybe you should have thought of that before you cheated on me.”

“Samantha Stevens?” She growled. “What is it with her? Why do you want her?”

I thought about that for a bit.. “She’s got a little bit of something. She’s pretty damn hot and I think I understand her, she makes me laugh.”

I watched as the red from her face disappeared with a white, she stumbled backwards with shock. My heart sank as I realised what I just said. “D-do you like her?” She stuttered.

“What?” I frowned.

“Do you have feelings for that red headed skank?!” She screamed.

My jaw clenched as her blue eyes flashed in my mind. “No.”

 No. I couldn’t. Not her.