Love Yourself (p. 2)

thugboyce requested a part 2, so here it is!!

Cameron's POV

It's been a month since I left y/n, but I still can't get her out of my head. I still love her. She means so much to me and I still can't believe 100% that she hasn't changed.

Last week I saw her at our favorite coffee shop. We used to go there every Thursday at 4:15 pm since we completed 4 months. I went there last week to soak in the familiar environment and the many amazing memories we had there.

She was sitting at the table we always sat at when we went there. She was on her side of the table with her drink and on my side of the table, was my favorite drink and an empty chair.

I sat down and whispered, "Hey." She looked my in the eye and I saw her eyes fill with tears. Her eyes were red, swollen and puffy. She had no makeup on. I guess she didn't want to hide her feelings. She took a deep breath and said, "Gonna rub it in my face that I was an idiot? Don't need to, I know."

That hit me hard. She knew me so well, how could she think I would mistreat her? I sighed and took her hand in mine, "I know you've changed, y/n. And I still love you." "No, you don't. I changed when we were two months in, Cameron. Two freaking months. And you accuse me of being a bitch when we were one year in? No, you don't," she looked me in the eye and I could see how much I hurt her.

"I only broke up with you because of what Sophie told me!" I raised my voice as she slipped her hand out of mine. "Sophie?! You believed in Sophie?" she asked quietly, but I could feel the hurt in her voice. "Yes, Sophie. Weren't you best friends?" I was confused.

"That bitch wanted us to break up, Cameron! She stopped being my friend and tried to hurt us six months ago! How could you believe in her?" she failed to hold back the tears. She got up and left. I ran after her and caught up with her outside the shop.

"Y/n, please. Hear me out," I asked, holding her arms. "Let go of me, Cameron. I don't need to hear you out. Sophie needs to hear my fist out," she was angry, very angry. I kissed her. That was the only thing I wanted to do since I left her apartment. It was what I needed in my life.

She pulled me closer and I deepened the kiss. How I missed the taste of our after coffee kisses. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she opened her mouth just enough for my tongue to slip in. Our tongues explored every part of each other's mouth, which were already known to each other. My hands gripped her waist and pulled her closer, which she did with my head. It had been a long time since we had kissed like that.

We pulled away and I rested my head on top of hers. "I love you, Cam," I heard her whisper. It hurt so much but I had to tell her what I told her. "Say that when you mean it, y/n." She pulled away and glared at me, "I'll prove it to you."

Her voice saying that she would prove it to me echoed in my head. I know y/n well enough to know that she would do anything to get what she wanted. And I now know she wants me.

AHHHH THIS WAS SO COOL TO WRITE!!!! MORE THAN 8 LIKES, PART 3!!!!

hope you all like this! Tysm for the reads, votes, comments and all the support ❤❤lysmmmmmm

- Jules