Leaving p. 1

You're an exchange student in LA. It's been a year since you've come and now, you're going home. You've made friends and even a boyfriend. Cameron was the best thing that ever happened to you. It was heartbreaking to say goodbye.

"Y/n," he says as his voice breaks as you're about to go through the gate's security system, "Thank you for making these past seven months, the best of my life. I'll never forget you." He lowers his head as a tear falls. You're trying to not sob uncontrollably, but the tears are streaming down your face. You hug him tightly.

Thank goodness you decided to come thirty minutes earlier, because you did not want to let go of him. As you hug him you whisper, "Thank you. For making this possible. I'll never forget you. I love you." He sobs hysterically in your shoulder, "Y/n, please don't leave me. I need you." "I need you too. But my family needs me now, Cam. If I could, I would stay here with you forever," you say now looking into his eyes.

He kisses you like he has never kissed you before. You hug him tightly, again. You both stay like that until the loud speakers say that your flight is boarding. "Thank you, Cameron. I love you. I'll never love anyone else like I love you," you tell him squeezing his hands. "I love you too, y/n. I'll never forget our moments together," he says fighting back more tears.

"This is heartbreaking to ask but, do I have to break up with you?" you say as big tears roll down your face, washing away the rest of your mascara off your cheeks. "No! We will see each other again and when we do, I want to be able to kiss you again!" he says smiling.

You walk towards your gate and after you pass the security line, you look back and mouth, "I love you," to him and he mouths, "I always will," back. You vanish from his sight and he from yours. Not knowing if you'll ever see each other again. That's just love.

I totally just sobbed my eyes out with this one. Hope you guys liked it! I take suggestions, just message me! Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and share!! ⭐❤