Disneyland

You were at Disneyland for the first time without your family! You went with friends on summer break. You were walking around at about 3 p.m. when Jackie yelled, "Hey, y/n! Look who I found!" When you turn around, Jackie has Cameron Boyce at her side.

You're trying not to freak out. It didn't work too well. They start walking towards you. You started hyperventilating and freaking out. No. No panic attacks. Not right now. You start breathing normally again. They're right in front of you. "Hey," he says smiling and opening his arms, welcoming you for a hug. You hug him tight and sigh/say, "Hi."

Jackie goes on and on and on about how huge of a fan of his you are. He seems to not want to hear her talk anymore. He turns to you and ignores her. "First time here?" he asks you. "Uh... Kinda." "Let me show you around," he says taking only you for a walk around Disneyland.

You go on most of the rides together. He even buys you a Mickey shaped ice cream. "Wow. Who knew I'd have so much fun without my friends?" you say quickly. "Y/n, I had a great time today. And I really was needing that. Thanks for being awesome company," he says smiling at you. You get his autograph on your bag and phone case and you meet up with your friends after saying goodbye.

Wow. That felt like a dream. Was it? You pinch your self and everything goes pitch black.

Now you decide what happens to you! Was it a panic attack? Did you faint? Or are you going to wake up? Say what would happen if it were you in the comments! Anyway, sorry for the horrible writing, I'm working on my imagines. ⭐