Author's Notes

I'd like to give a special thanks to everyone reading! I strongly advise you to read this part so you can better understand what's happening in the story. This part will contain information, warnings, and additional notes.

Warnings:
* This story contains violence, sexual situations, and mild language.
* Parts of this story mention slavery in America
* This story obviously contains vampires, witches, and werewolves.
If you're sensitive to any of these subjects please read with caution.

Information:
* Large parts in italics are flashbacks.
* Characters are described to look like how they look in the TV show, not the book.
* The story starts after Elena is in the coma.

Please note:
* This is a fan fiction, none of this actually happened in the real story, but this is based off of the original story.
* None of these events in the story happened in real life
* I tried to get this as historically accurate as possible, however if you notice an inaccuracy please message me or comment
* No copyright intended
* This should be obvious, but I am not the original author of  The Vampire Diaries. I don't have any affiliation with the author or publishing company, and I don't claim to. I also don't have any affiliations with the actors in the show, the producers, etc.

If you like this story please vote for it and comment what you liked about it! If you didn't like it, NICELY comment what parts you didn't like so much, and what could possibly be done differently (please don't expect changes). Hateful or rude comments WILL be reported.

Now that we have all that out of the way, please enjoy the story!