I just want someone to love me...

That's how it all went down that day and I just didn't want anything to happen to him again.I was by his side ever since then.I helped him with everything he needed.

A month passed and Louis was acting just like he was before the accident.All bright and happy like nothing ever happened but he still had a scar going across the back of his head.Everytime I looked at it brings back the aching pain on my side.

But I still loved him no matter what happens.We are inseparable.When I first saw those blue-green eyes of his,I fell in a trance.

One day when I was cooking dinner,the day after my first time meeting the boys,I heard someone barge through the front door.I was cutting carrots for the soup so I grabbed the knife even harder just in case and I started walking towards the living room.When I turned the corner,I felt someone grab my arm and they flipped me onto the couch roughly.

I landed face up and when I saw who it was, it was Louis.He was FUMING!I asked,"Whats wrong?"He said,"You know what you did!!!"I asked,"What are you talking about?"He cupped my face with both of his hands and said softly,"Please tell me your mine...."I said,"Of course I'm yours babe,why do you ask?"

"Niall told me everything that happened."He growled.I didn't know if it was my imagination or did Louis just growl?I was kinda freaked out.I asked him,"Are you ok babe?"He just told me,"Promise me you'll never kiss another man ever other than me!"

I replied,"Of course babe!"He put all of his body weight on me.The last thing I heard him say was,"BE MY MATE FOREVER!!!!"I was so confused that I didn't have a chance to question him when he crashed his lips against mine.

I felt my whole body melt into his as he asked for entrance to my mouth by nibbling on my bottom lip hard.I couldn't fight anymore,I just let him in and what a growl he let out when he explored my whole mouth with his tongue.He slipped hands under my shirt and that wasn't even the start of things.He started to....

I know you want more...

Just comment and vote you guise!!!