Why me?!?

When I opened the door to my living room,I had a fanboy(?) attack.I couldn't do anything but faint.The boys hurrily ran towards me.

Zayn and Louis helped me get up from the ground.I couldn't accept the fact that One Direction was right here in my living room.A dream come true.

Niall was asking my mum for some Nandos.Right when my mum said that there were some leftovers in fridge,she didnt even get a chance to finish by the time he was already rummaging through the fridge.

Next thing I know,I see Zayn standing in front of the living room mirror,gazing at himself.I realized all of them were just making themselves at home.I saw Liam just sitting on the couch farthest away from the kitchen.

I saw Louis talking to my parrot by the porch door.Apparently he finds my parrot related to Kevin somehow because he was saying something about Kevin living in the forest for 3 years and how parrots are related to pigeons.Louis scares me sometimes.

Harry was trying to flirt with my mum.I knew he would've tried to flirt with my mum so I warned her to be careful not to fall in his trance with his deep dimples,soothing voice,and deep dimples.He's such a cupcake.

When I was on my way to the bathroom someone pulled me into the guest room I was kinda freaking out.When I turned around to see who it was.....