One crazy girl!

When I turned around to see who it was...it was Louis ex-girlfriend,Eleanour.I was completely terrified to see her like this.Especially after that amazing moment.He was ahead of me,and he was almost dragging me for me to stay at least 3 ft close to him.

After going down two flights of stairs,we finally got to the double doors of the entrance of the school.We burst thru the double doors of the school and next thing we know,there are cops blocking the outside part of the school,armed and ready.

One cop yelled,"Hold it right there!"Louis said as he pulled me to start running with him,"Shit they found me..."When we got to the back entrance of the school,there was an all white car with tinted black windows.When we were safe in the car,I asked him

"What is happening and how did you know this car was waiting for us here?"

He said"No time for answers,just stay quiet until we get there babe k?"I just nodded.I was so freaked out,I was just trying to make out where we were going.

Suddenly,the car started swerving crazily from side to side and then everything just went to complete slow-motion.It felt like I was riding a roller coaster.It had flips and twists and turns.

When I came to,I found Louis just lying next to me bleeding from the side of his head and I was panicking.I tried to shake him awake,but then I felt an agonizing pain on my side.I lurched over on to my other side and I just passed out right then and there...

Tell me what you think about the story and plz share and vote the story THNX GUISE!!!