Liam's not who you think he is ;)

He had short hair and had a mini quiff.I kinda thought it was Niall,but then I realized that it was Liam because he didn't have blonde hair.He slowly started walking towards me.

I was kinda creeped out,but took me awhile to realize what he was up to.He didn't stop walking until he was literally against me.We were so close that we were practically leaning on each other.

I really loved it though.He was so warm.I kinda jumped when I felt his hand start going up my thigh.I looked straight into his eyes and I was in a trance.

He had complete control over me.He grabbed my hands and slowly pulled me onto the bed.When I lied on top of him,I felt his 10 inch on my thigh.I was really locked onto him.I realized that he was slowly bringing his lips closer to mine.

When our lips touched,we instantly started getting deeper into the mood.I started slipping my hand down his pants.He started moaning.It was the only moan that I've heard that turns me on.

We started feeling on each other.He put his hands on my bum while I put one hand on his cock and the other one was weaving thru his hair.Everytime he gave me a thrust down there,he made me moan which made me moan even more.

Then again,someone came bursting through the door.Liam was just kissing away at my neck.At least he didn't leave me like Zayn did.Guess who came bursting thru the door.It was...