Welcome to Team Seven!

Start from the beginning

"Y'all need to learn to shut the hell up and sit the fuck down, this ain't no damn competition. Yelling and shoving each other just to sit next to someone, for the love of all things holy grow the fuck up, the fuck." You said, turning your head back around. Wordlessly, everyone got up and walked back to their seat except blondie.

"Hmph. Who are you?" She asked, crossing her arms and puckering her lips slightly.

"Well aren't you formal, Absolute White Crayon." You said. You're like a salt shaker, always full of salt and ready to hurt people.

"Absolute White Cray—?! Never mind! Answer me!" She demanded. Your eye twitched.

"I'm Y/n Akuma and I will obliterate you if you kept bothering me." You threatened. Her eyes widened as she took a step back.

"S-so you're from that clan?" She asked. You sighed.

"Noooooo how'd you know that?! Silly me! I must've not known my clan for twelve FUCKING YEARS!!!" You exclaimed  sarcastically. So much salt.

"A-and what are you doing with Sasuke-kun?" She asked nervously.

"I've known him my whole life. I have a right to be with him." You replied while rolling your eyes. She nodded before going back up into a seat behind you.

"Naruto, get your ass off of the ground." You said. He chuckled before sitting back down.

"S-sorry, Y/n-chan." He apologized sheepishly.

"Don't add 'chan' to my name. It's annoying." You said with a sigh.

"O-oh. Okay." He replied sadly.

"Hmph. Tsundere much?" You heard Pinkie say. You took out a kunai and threw it, making it whizz past her head and embedding itself in the wall behind her. This earned multiple gasps, stares, and gaping mouths.

"Tch. Pieces of un-chewed food." You mumbled before turning back around. Somewhere in Konoha, the Third Hokage and Jonin were all around a type of crystal ball that was focused on you.

"So that's the academy's top rookie?" Asuma asked.

"The last Akuma that we know of?" Kurenei added.

"Hm. Despite behind blunt, extremely random, and somewhat cold to others, she's quite caring when you break past the wall." The Third said.

"She's the Jinchuuriki of Cerberus correct? The hybrid of a Bijuu and a demon." Kotestu asked. The Third nodded.

"That's correct." He confirmed.

"Take a demon Bijuu with a strong Akuma and you have one dangerous shinobi." Kakashi stated.

"Hokage-sama? What did happen to Y/n's clan?" Gai asked. The Third closed his eyes while sighing.

"Her parents, M/n and Arata Akuma, committed suicide while the clan left Konoha along with her sister, Hio Akuma." The Third replied. They all gasped.

"They committed suicide?" Kurenei muttered.

"Why?" Asuma asked.

"That answer is classified. Only I know." He said.

"So Y/n doesn't even know?" Kakashi asked.

"No. She does not." He replied. They all looked at each other.

"May we know?" Gai asked. He sighed.

"Alright, but what is said in here, stays in here." The Third said. They all nodded.

"They did it because—"

"Hey, Naruto! Stop glaring at Sasuke kun!" Sakura shouted. Naruto had jumped on the desk and was inches away from Sasuke's face, glaring at him.