1

"Harry."

"Harry Wake up, were at Aunt Sally's."

My eyes open to find my mother and sister turned around towards me in their seats.

I rub the sleep from my eyes and yawn. "Already?"

"Yes sweetheart. Get up and get your stuff." My mom climbs out of the car and I huff before opening my door and climbing out also.

I stand up and stretch. A two day flight, plus a three hour car ride can really fuck your muscles up.

"Harry grab your bags." Gemma, my older sister, yells at me from the back of the car.

I huff. "You don't have to be so damn bossy all the time."

"Stop with that, and just help." My mum demands as she walks by me with a duffel bag on each arm. I roll my eyes and do what I'm told and pretty soon I'm walking up the long drive way up to the small beach house that my aunt and soon to be uncle live in.

I get to the front step of the small green beach house, and the door swings open, revealing my crazy aunt Sally herself. Her green eyes widen and she throws her long brown hair over her shoulder as if to get it out of her face.

"Harry!" She throws her arms around me, making me stumble back a little bit.

"Hi Aunt Sally." I mumble into her shoulder.

Did she get taller from the last time I saw her, when was it? A year ago?

"I missed my lil Harry baby so much!" She squeezes me tight but then gasps and pushes me to the side. "GEMMA IS THAT YOU?!"

I take the opportunity to walk past her, into the cozy little house.

I walk down the hallway, my tennis shoes squeaking against the wood floors. I stop only momentarily to examine the picture frames that are hung on the pale blue walls of the hallway.

I walk into the living room/ Kitchen area only to drop my stuff and go to the fridge.

Soon I'm sitting at the bar counter with a water bottle in my hand and a banana in the other. My eyes wonder to the sliding glass door that leads to a deck, which leads to a private beach.

My eyes squint as I try to make out a figure that's out in the waves of the ocean.

"Harry, why didn't you take your bags upstairs? Gemma is already done putting her stuff in her room... Where'd you get that banana? Did you already raid their kitchen?" My mum asks from where stands in the doorway.

"It's fine Anne, he can have whatever he wants. And besides, he has all day to put his stuff away, so don't rush him." Sally walks past her and sits next to me on one of the bar stools.

"Thanks Aunt Sally." I give her a smile and my mum rolls her eyes.

"So how long are you staying?" Sally asks my mum.

I look away from them and out of the window to see the figure is closer this time but still far out enough to not make out what they look like.

"What ya staring at?" Sally leans over and looks out of the window before squinting her eyes. "Oh that's just the neighbor girl."

"Girl?" Gemma walks in the room. "How old is she?"

"She just graduated. But I don't know how old she is cause she graduated earlier than most kids." Sally replies.

"So she's around Harry's age?" My mom asks and Sally nods.

"Yeah, she's a very sweet gal. I bet you all would get along." Sally says.

"Gemma isn't much of the friendly type." I tell her and Gemma hits me upside the head. "Ow! Mom!"

"Gemma, don't hit your brother, and Harry if you don't have anything nice to say-"

Gemma cuts my mum off. "-Dont Say anything at all."

"Gemma." My mum scolds.

"I hear bickering! Are the two brats here?" A voice rings through the small space and we all look up to see Uncle Jim.

"Hey uncle Jim." Gemma grins and I wave.

"Hey Babe, home early from work?" Sally raises a brow and Jim nods.

"I had to come see my niece and nephew before their Aunt killed them." Jim chuckles and Sally throws a finger in the air.

We all laugh and things seem to calm down after a while.

And I do forget about the girl next door.... But it isn't for very long.